EA Forums - Banner

NHL21 Beta

Sega82mega
3249 posts Member
In a future, not that far away..just signed up.

Replies

• Just play NHL 20 ill put my money on it that its the same thing
  • RSall14
    604 posts Member
    Community managers couldn't be bothered to sticky it.
  • RSall14
    604 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Interesting how they went out of their way to not post it in any official spaces.
    Post edited by RSall14 on
  • I hope there’s an offline element since it’s a closed, technical beta. I’d love to try to recreate the “speed glitch” in the beta so I can provide any and all feedback I have surrounding the issue.
  • Sega82mega
    3249 posts Member

Thank you, my bad..
  • IceLion68
    1221 posts Member
    Well... colour me surprised. I did NOT think we would see a beta this year.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Sega82mega
    3249 posts Member
    Didn't think that either. I wonder how exclusive it will be..and of course, when it will happen. Trailer and some news about the game should come first.
  • IceLion68
    1221 posts Member
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Didn't think that either. I wonder how exclusive it will be..and of course, when it will happen. Trailer and some news about the game should come first.

Given they indicated that would be late August I would expect the beta early September?
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Sega82mega
    3249 posts Member
    Yeah probably a good guess. Can't wait!
  • It is a technical beta, which is different wording than in the past. I wonder if they want just experienced players involved because it will give them a real feel for what may or may not be fixed. I hope I can get an invite just to be able to give them my personal feedback on what they should improve, and as a player of the series for over 20 years (yes, I know, I'm old. The funny thing is that I am only 34), I think this information would go a long way.
  • RSall14
    604 posts Member
    It is a technical beta, which is different wording than in the past. I wonder if they want just experienced players involved because it will give them a real feel for what may or may not be fixed. I hope I can get an invite just to be able to give them my personal feedback on what they should improve, and as a player of the series for over 20 years (yes, I know, I'm old. The funny thing is that I am only 34), I think this information would go a long way.

Most likely, they targeted LG, reddit, and had a gamechanger announce it on youtube.
  • Sega82mega
    3249 posts Member
    Hehe is it now we should give them our resume..?

Yeah technical beta..what that suppose to mean..free to sign up for anyone, so I don't know what they are going for..more then to be a bit lucky to be one of the chosen ones.
  • I am guessing it will probably become an open beta at some point like any other year. Hopefully anyway because technically EA could use to test out their servers while they have the chance.
  • Sega82mega
    3249 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    RSall14 wrote: »
    It is a technical beta, which is different wording than in the past. I wonder if they want just experienced players involved because it will give them a real feel for what may or may not be fixed. I hope I can get an invite just to be able to give them my personal feedback on what they should improve, and as a player of the series for over 20 years (yes, I know, I'm old. The funny thing is that I am only 34), I think this information would go a long way.

Most likely, they targeted LG, reddit, and had a gamechanger announce it on youtube.

I wonder who this guys are..big responsibility to carry the honour of hockey traditions further. We don't want no L2 crap going, I have no interest to look at a forwards bum when he's supposed to confront me as a man(hockey player) face to face.