EA Forums - Banner

Stanley Cup Playoffs event

EA_Aljo
1896 posts EA Community Manager
Hey everyone,
A new HUT event is currently underway to help celebrate the start of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The SCP player items will receive a +2 upgrade for every win.
sxxk1g576qtp.png

Replies

• When do the Round 2 rewards come out? I finished all the Stanley Cup HUT Challenges and it said there will be a reward for a choice of 24. Haven't got that yet. Any ideas?
  • Didn't you get the choice pack from the 4th challenge? That's the reward (I don't think there were 24 though).
  • When will my 90 Nicolas Roy get to 98? Right now he seems to be stuck at 94 OVR although Vegas won against Canucks
  • > @MikeyAU630 said:
    > Didn't you get the choice pack from the 4th challenge? That's the reward (I don't think there were 24 though).

I did. But it says and you can see it on the top graphic if you complete all the challenges you get a choice of a player. Damn, maybe that was the reward then. I thought you got another one when you completed them all. Thanks Mikey.