EA Forums - Banner

How can I get two 99 untradable Kopitars?

egumani
1 posts New member
I got 99 Stanley cup Kopitar from an untradable pack but I already have that card and it's untradable aswell. Can I get some kind of a compensation? Like getting one of the other 99 Stanley cup cards. It isn't fair when I earned the first one through challenges and now I get the same card from a pack and can't even sell it.
My ps account is egumani and I have proof in a form of picture but I don't how to add it.

Replies

• I was so afraid of this happening. That fear (along with idea of getting a 90 overall garbage card) stopped me from buying the untradeable 2500 pt gold collectible pack. I have Giguere, Bourque, and Kessel. Bourque and Kessel are both Untradeable. Did you get it out of that 2500 pt pack with the guaranteed Stanley Cup Player and Gold Collectible??
  • egumani
    1 posts New member
    It was a rivals pack and can't remember what pack it was. I just remember that Mcdavid was in the pack's cover. It costs 45k
  • I have to laugh when people call this the "NHL economy" instead of the "EA maximizing profits by hooking you & your kids with gambling scheme."
    Look at the positives. You can spend more money or points and get more worthless items for your effort!
  • I wish I had one 99 Kopitar......
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    I wish I had one 99 Kopitar......

If you played hut during the original Stanley cup event, there was the 31 daily challenges that gave a choice pack for a free 99 msp. You could of had one then.
  • Hehe yeah I know, I never play this daily challenges, to much waste of time. But then again, no kopi for me! 🙄
    Hehe yeah I know, I never play this daily challenges, to much waste of time. But then again, no kopi for me! 🙄

Way I looked at it, was about 2 hours of effort for what was then approximately an 800k card. Easy value for me.

VS playing 40+squad battles games and another bunch of rivals and hut Champs games, only to pull another base Marner. That free 99 was one of the few times ea has actually provided a good reward for any amount of effort.
    Hehe yeah I know, I never play this daily challenges, to much waste of time. But then again, no kopi for me! 🙄

Way I looked at it, was about 2 hours of effort for what was then approximately an 800k card. Easy value for me.

VS playing 40+squad battles games and another bunch of rivals and hut Champs games, only to pull another base Marner. That free 99 was one of the few times ea has actually provided a good reward for any amount of effort.

Yeah dont get me wrong.. Sounds like a perfect deal, its just me having a hard time to put time in to CPU.

Kopitar is a fantastic player!