EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 HUT Rivals

How can I report players that doesn’t play the match?!? People like that should be disconnected like other games for inactivity!!! I play online because I want the play with someone not because I want to play alone... Too many people aren’t moving. And I have a list ready to report them.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    1645 posts EA Community Manager
    gabbleu002 wrote: »
    How can I report players that doesn’t play the match?!? People like that should be disconnected like other games for inactivity!!! I play online because I want the play with someone not because I want to play alone... Too many people aren’t moving. And I have a list ready to report them.

I definitely understand this is frustrating, but technically, it's not against the rules to put your controller down and stop playing. At least it means the game is over faster and you get a win, but it's not fun for sure. You can try reporting them according to the instructions here.
  • It might not be against the rules but it’s really annoying and I only win 3 rivals points like really... they should be disconnected for inactivity like some other games. Just saying...
  • EA_Aljo
    1645 posts EA Community Manager
    gabbleu002 wrote: »
    It might not be against the rules but it’s really annoying and I only win 3 rivals points like really... they should be disconnected for inactivity like some other games. Just saying...

I agree. I'd like to see an AFK kick happen in those situations. Hopefully, it'll be added someday.