EA Forums - Banner

Where's my 2pt. bump?

The All-Star point increases were done RIGHT away.
When are they coming?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    1645 posts EA Community Manager
    The All-Star point increases were done RIGHT away.
    When are they coming?

Items are normally updated the following business day at 2 PM PST.
  • Ok, then. I didn't know if the "Make Good" free pack was because the 2pts were getting canned or whatnot.
    Also, it's probably assumed that with the covid-19 situation that there are going to be disruptions, but, could we be told about what is happening as a result of whatnot?
  • EA_Aljo
    edited August 12
    Ok, then. I didn't know if the "Make Good" free pack was because the 2pts were getting canned or whatnot.
    Also, it's probably assumed that with the covid-19 situation that there are going to be disruptions, but, could we be told about what is happening as a result of whatnot?

The make good would have been for a different issue. Players are still planned to be upgraded as advertised. As far as disruptions go, if there are any, we normally will make an announcement.
    Post edited by EA_Aljo on
  • What was the issue? For servers going down? I'll need another 50 packs if that is the issue.
  • EA_Aljo
    There were some server issues earlier in the week. That's the reason for the make good pack.

Upgrades are planned to happen in the morning Monday - Friday.
  • I have a 90 overall Joonas Korpisalo SC Rd 1 card, and it did not update following the CBJ win yesterday. According to the event items he is now a 92, but my card is still only a 90. Can someone explain this?
  • RidgviewRainbow
    91 posts Member
    edited August 17
    I'm assuming the guy who does the updates said: "I'm done for the weekend. You b's are going to have to wait."
    I would understand that. People deserve their time off. Company can't own you 24/7.

• Why did my 90 gaudette not upgrade ? He went up to 92 but hasn't went past that and they won three games so far
  • Demko also did not upgrade past 94, gaudette should be 94 and demko should be 96 by now. Its been 2 days already since the last canucks win!