EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 loyalty rewards

Hi can anyone tell me is there going to be any loyalty rewards for people who played the previous NHL games like NHL 19 18 17

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2189 posts EA Community Manager
    Minicola48 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me is there going to be any loyalty rewards for people who played the previous NHL games like NHL 19 18 17

We don't currently have any details on this, but if it happens, you'll see an announcement from our official channels.
  • thanks the only reason i asked is because i am a loyal ea hockey game player i have bought every single one from day 1
  • EA_Aljo
    thanks the only reason i asked is because i am a loyal ea hockey game player i have bought every single one from day 1

We've had them for the last several years so it's certainly possible it could happen again. We'll just have to wait for more news.
  • hi i have one more question is NHL 21 coming out for the PS5 i heard that EA was not doing it this year but next year is this true
  • Socair
    2588 posts Game Changer
    It will be forward compatible, but there will not be a separate title.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • thanks for everything EA is doing please keep coming out with great games
  • Hi I do not know if this is the place or not to let someone from EA to know that there are people out there are sharing screen shots and videos of the technical test of NHL 21 on the internet and on the overviews it's self on the game and in the agreement we all agree not to do this at all
  • EA_Aljo
    Hi I do not know if this is the place or not to let someone from EA to know that there are people out there are sharing screen shots and videos of the technical test of NHL 21 on the internet and on the overviews it's self on the game and in the agreement we all agree not to do this at all

Can you send me more details in a private message? Thanks!
  • yes do i just send it to here or some where diffrent
  • Socair
    2588 posts Game Changer
    yes do i just send it to here or some where diffrent
    On desktop just click his name to go to his profile, then find the message link near the top. On mobile, click the inbox button at the bottom left, then compose new message, enter his name and compose.
  • Socair
    2588 posts Game Changer
    @Minicola48 i removed your last post here as that should have been sent privately. I’ll make sure Aljo sees it though.
  • EA_Aljo
    Thank you, @Minicola48. Socair passed on the details.
  • Could I have a community manager DM me please. It's in regards to partnerships.

Thank you
  • EA_Aljo
    Hello,
    You can find those contacts on our site here.