EA Forums - Banner

NHL ON PC?

Hey I was wondering if anyone has heard about getting NHL on pc.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2884 posts EA Community Manager
    Big_Kev794 wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if anyone has heard about getting NHL on pc.

Hello. Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, NHL 21 will not be released on PC.
  • As a PC gamer, I just would like to ask: " why is NHL the only Sportsgame EA does not release on PC. Is it because of less players who are interested in icehockey or are there other reasons?" I would love to play it again on PC.
  • EA_Aljo
    2884 posts EA Community Manager
    hanno2405 wrote: »
    As a PC gamer, I just would like to ask: " why is NHL the only Sportsgame EA does not release on PC. Is it because of less players who are interested in icehockey or are there other reasons?" I would love to play it again on PC.

UFC and NBA LIVE are also not on PC. NHL has not released for PC due to the low amount of people that would play it. Yes, we're aware PC gaming is very popular, but hockey is more of a niche sport. Porting the game to PC is a very large amount of work that would end up taking away from working on the console version of the game where the very high majority of players would be. It's possible NHL could come to PC at some point in the future though. Hopefully, cloud gaming will be a good option in the future for playing games on PC.