EA Forums - Banner

Beta and Trailer Release Next Week?

GramerProfesur
549 posts Member
edited August 2020
So.. if they’re going by last year, should expect a beta next week. Looking at NHL 20 beta and release date (July 26-31, release Sep. 13) would expect the beta for NHL 21 to be August 26-31, release date Oct. 13

Trailer this week, maybe Friday? Would love some sort of confirmation @NHLDev

Replies

• Last year doesn't necessarily mean anything this year with an October release, every thing could be a month later than "normal".
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    Last year doesn't necessarily mean anything this year with an October release, every thing could be a month later than "normal".

That’s literally what I wrote lol

A month later than normal would be those dates. Coincides with the “late August reveal” planned. If not pandemic I imagine release date would again be Sep. 13
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    Last year doesn't necessarily mean anything this year with an October release, every thing could be a month later than "normal".

That’s literally what I wrote lol

A month later than normal would be those dates. Coincides with the “late August reveal” planned. If not pandemic I imagine release date would again be Sep. 13

So you did lol. Reading is hard.

Anyway the 2nd rule of EA is always release something as late as possible in the declared month. I think the beta are usually on the weekend so the last Friday of the month is the 28th, that's what I would bet on.
  • According to twitter, we get our first look on the 24th