EA Forums - Banner

Squad Battle games not registering

Played full game against 77 team on superstar. Won 9-1 & got 0’s across the board for points & coins. Plus it used up contracts for the game.

og7s50lu52u0.jpeg
ix44z22bap3f.jpeg
7dyswbatsw47.jpeg
70q2ihns8idm.jpeg

Replies

• Im getting errors left and right no matter what i do.
  • EA_Aljo
    2676 posts EA Community Manager
    Kingpn69 wrote: »
    Played full game against 77 team on superstar. Won 9-1 & got 0’s across the board for points & coins. Plus it used up contracts for the game.

og7s50lu52u0.jpeg
    ix44z22bap3f.jpeg
    7dyswbatsw47.jpeg
    70q2ihns8idm.jpeg

I had this happen as well once the other day. That screen showed no points gained, but exiting out of the game showed the points were received on the rank screen as well as the screen showing your choice of opponents. It appears to be a display issue with the end of game results.
  • Kingpn69
    31 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    No points given after either. (That photo was after the game & after a full reset of my Xbox) I had to play it again. Out of those 4 teams listed in the photo, 3 of 4 teams I played, ended this way once & the other 2 some “unknown error” occurred when I tried to exit the games after I won. (1 was against the 95 team & that’s when I had enough & turned it off)

Also got errors opening a mini pack that I got from SC Challenges. Crashed my game 4 times until it finally disappeared and the cards showed up in my inbox.

The game is supposed to get better later in the year not worse.

Extremely disappointing.
  • EA_Aljo
    No points given after either. (That photo was after the game & after a full reset of my Xbox) I had to play it again. Out of those 4 teams listed in the photo, 3 of 4 teams I played, ended this way once & the other 2 some “unknown error” occurred when I tried to exit the games after I won. (1 was against the 95 team & that’s when I had enough & turned it off)

Also got errors opening a mini pack that I got from SC Challenges. Crashed my game 4 times until it finally disappeared and the cards showed up in my inbox.

The game is supposed to get better later in the year not worse.

Extremely disappointing.

It looks like those games were reset. Were you able to play them again or was there an error when trying to?
  • Kingpn69
    31 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Here is a photo of the results after I played again.

As you can see: (Left to right)

Game 1 = that was 0 across the board when you said that the points were still added. I played it again and I still could play it if I paid coins so that means it didn’t register. I could have played this one 3 times.

Game 2 = That game crashed with unknown error somewhere in the third period. Had to play again. Had to pay coins.

Game 3 = This one no issues

Game 4 = Unknown error at the end of the game when I clicked end game. Can’t remember the score but I was up by 4 or 5. (I think it was 10-5)

All crashed games used up contracts.

bf2r9xbn4589.jpeg
  • EA_Aljo
    Here is a photo of the results after I played again.

As you can see: (Left to right)

Game 1 = that was 0 across the board when you said that the points were still added. I played it again and I still could play it if I paid coins so that means it didn’t register. I could have played this one 3 times.

Game 2 = That game crashed with unknown error somewhere in the third period. Had to play again. Had to pay coins.

Game 3 = This one no issues

Game 4 = Unknown error at the end of the game when I clicked end game. Can’t remember the score but I was up by 4 or 5. (I think it was 10-5)

All crashed games used up contracts.

bf2r9xbn4589.jpeg

Thanks for the additional details. At this time, I don't have an update but will post here when I do. Has this continued over the weekend?
  • I stopped playing. Too frustrating having to replay stuff for nothing. I will wait until it’s fixed.

If you need me to try again let me know and I’ll see if it happens again. I don’t mind helping you guys trying to fix something:)