EA Forums - Banner

EA we paid for online to work too!

Prev1
This is the 2nd weeks straight now that ive had nothing but freezing and errors and disconnects. Now servers are down completely. Are you gonna refund my HUT champs so i can enter again?

Once in a while i get but with the already terrible quality servers we deal with all year long, is it too much to ask that we can at least connect without issues?

No worries im sure itll be fixed ASAP ssince this hinders peoples ability to buy your precious packs. You make all this extra money and put nothing back into the product. You should all be ashamed that this is who you work for.

Replies

• ChuckNorrisCup16
    208 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Yup same problem all my Canadian friends can't get on Network Connection issue, but my American friend got on after supposedly playing three ones games, so I tried that and it didn't fix the problem but he's online playing but none of my Canadian friends.

So it must be a Canadian/USA server issue, where USA has fixed theirs, but Canada hasn't.

Again not sure if correct but from what I'm seeing regarding friends and where they're located I've come to this assumption....

Edit: Seeing now that your name is Detroit maybe my assumption is wrong if you're American and still not getting on....
  • Also, i think you should give us a little more than your shut up....err make up packs. We deal with a LOT from you guys and get VERY LITTLE in return as far as show of appreciation goes.
  • Yup same problem all my Canadian friends can't get on Network Connection issue, but my American friend got on after supposedly playing three ones games, so I tried that and it didn't fix the problem but he's online playing but none of my Canadian friends.

So it must be a Canadian/USA server issue, where USA has fixed theirs, but Canada hasn't.

Again not sure if correct but from what I'm seeing regarding friends and where they're located I've come to this assumption....

Nope im in the US. Still cant connect. And for the past 2 weeks ive gotten error after error from their servers. Inexcusable from a company that nickels and dimes its customers to death. They make all this money, and out of pure GREED, dont give 2 craps about the people that make him the money.
  • Socair
    2743 posts Game Changer
    Not seeing a lot of complaints here or on Answers HQ over an inability to connect to servers or disconnects. I’m in western Canada on PS4, no issues. I have played with friends in Ontario, and they aren’t having issues. @ChuckNorrisCup16 can you provide any additional details? It may be ISP related, console type specific.
  • Socair wrote: »
    Not seeing a lot of complaints here or on Answers HQ over an inability to connect to servers or disconnects. I’m in western Canada on PS4, no issues. I have played with friends in Ontario, and they aren’t having issues. @ChuckNorrisCup16 can you provide any additional details? It may be ISP related, console type specific.

Go on reddit. Lots of people complaining.

I'm in Western Canada and getting Network Connection Issue message when trying to play Ones or Hut, same message is happening to friend in Central Canada, this is on Xbox One. Friend from Arizona said he had same thing this morning, and then was told from another friend to play 3's now, play 3 games of it so he did and it supposedly worked and he's on Hut right now, but still getting Network Issue message over here....
  • Yup same problem all my Canadian friends can't get on Network Connection issue, but my American friend got on after supposedly playing three ones games, so I tried that and it didn't fix the problem but he's online playing but none of my Canadian friends.

Nope im in the US. Still cant connect. And for the past 2 weeks ive gotten error after error from their servers. Inexcusable from a company that nickels and dimes its customers to death. They make all this money, and out of pure GREED, dont give 2 craps about the people that make him the money.

I was getting Error message this week actually in Hut, it would kick me out randomly that happened a couple months ago as well, what fixed it for me was deleting my gamertag from console and then resigning the gamertag back on to the console, haven't got error message since, but this now is a connection issues with network/servers.

I was getting Error message this week actually in Hut, it would kick me out randomly that happened a couple months ago as well, what fixed it for me was deleting my gamertag from console and then resigning the gamertag back on to the console, haven't got error message since, but this now is a connection issues with network/servers.

The error message stopped yesterday and i was able to play last night but today, cant connect to EA servers at all.
  • @Socair So the guy in Central Canada said he has 4 friends playing NHL right now, I asked any from Canada and he said nope.

Go on reddit. Lots of people complaining.

Yeah big group over on Reddit learned this last year where you can get info regarding Hut from devs on there more than you can on here, so if Reddit is complaining you know it's true
  • I've been trying for the last hour and a half, nothing working....

Funny they always say they look more places than here yet heres a problem and "nobody has said anything". Theres about 5 threads right at the top on reddit about this.
  • Going to try clearing the cache and also persistent storage cache on the system and see if that fixes will update with results

Ive talked to 4 friends in 3 diff states, and all the same thing. Nobody on my friends list can play either so this isnt just an isolated thing.
  • Going to try clearing the cache and also persistent storage cache on the system and see if that fixes will update with results

Already tried. No dice.
  • Socair
    2743 posts Game Changer
    I’ll see if I can find out more, but there’s nothing through official channels highlighting server issues, yet. It tends to affect multiple titles, but maybe this is not that widespread. Thanks for the heads up and details.
  • Tried clearing cache and didn't work, definitely took a long time trying to connect in the top corner, but didn't connect, same message Network Connection Issue....
  • EA really doesn't care about HUT. Their focus and flagship is MUT and FUT...

They are losing players year after year...all they need is enough to break even on property rights.

How times have we dominated a game and then the 3rd period hits and a team of scrubs 80s can score enough goals to tie it or win with any shot

In theory a 99 skate should fly past an 80 base card with 85 skate, but EA won't let that happen so they adjust the game to make it even.

I didnt buy it last year and then bought it for 30 on black Friday. What a waste that was...i will not buy this game ever again.

Year with this game its same lack of understanding how hockey works.

If you have the puck and take in the off zone and they steal it and you get it back...its NOT offsides.

How about AI in off zone tie your players up and no penalty but you have to swap off to get away.

Out skating the opp to get stop the icing and a split screen happens and all of a sudden they are ahead of you.

You can't make this up.

Every game like 10 over the board pucks...been to many games and you are lucky to see 1 or 2.

Just sad how this franchise has become.

Nothing I have said here hasn't been said for years and it's funny how we are told to mention issues only to be banned or not heard and then they wonder why people stop playing.

I'm sure I'll get a private message about breaking some rule and get a warning and banned next message.

• I got 3 and a half hours left to get my daily objectives done in hut for monthly collectible.... If I can't get on I just lose out on it then....
  • Went to Reddit and it's a mix, some people can't get on and some are getting on. Someone said Europe is down, someone in Northern Canada couldn't get on and then got on, seeing people write Western Canada is down, saw a topic saying it was down for them on PS4...

Seems to be 50/50 half are getting on and half are getting Network Connection Issue...

Someone pointed out kind of fishy but it's the day before NHL 21 trailer coming out, did you guys do something today.....