EA Forums - Banner

Playoff Round 2 upgrades?

Do the round 1 players continue to upgrade in round 2? I have Wagner on the Bruins went up to a 96 from the round one victories.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    1645 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello,
    The round 1 items will not upgrade past the first round.
  • That's a bummer you would think winning the 4 games would bring the one player higher than the 96. Will there be anymore contests for the rest of the playoffs?
  • EA_Aljo
    That's a bummer you would think winning the 4 games would bring the one player higher than the 96. Will there be anymore contests for the rest of the playoffs?

It's possible. If there are any special events for the other rounds, we'll make an announcement on our official channels.
  • Not to look for an edge but since round 2 started already if you finish your challenges say when a team is up 3 games with 1 more to finish the series wouldn't it make sense to finish the challenge and pick a player on a winning team to get him at the top rate of 96 when his team finishes the series?
  • Or you can finish the challenges now but not open the pack and choose until the round is over. This wasn't well thought out.
  • MikeyAU630 wrote: »
    Or you can finish the challenges now but not open the pack and choose until the round is over. This wasn't well thought out.

That’s what I did for round one
  • How long does it take for the player rating to upgrade?
  • EA_Aljo
    BobbyArs wrote: »
    How long does it take for the player rating to upgrade?

They are normally upgraded within 24 hours. Are you seeing players not being upgraded within this time?
  • My Round 2 Nicholas Roy stopped at 94 even though Vegas won 4 games and advanced. Should be 96.
  • I finished all of the Stanley Cup Round 2 HUT challenges, and I've yet to receive a reward. It says I will have a choice of 24 players. Anyone else waiting for their reward? My HUT Challenges are still active yet all fully completed. Just sitting here waiting. Also my Vegas Nicholas Roy card stopped at 94 even though Vegas advanced. Should be 96.
  • They won game 7 on Friday, and since Monday is a holiday, you won't see the upgrade until Tuesday.
  • It's 96 today. Happy.