EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 Information Roadmap

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    3105 posts EA Community Manager
    I could care less about HUT or NHL Threes.

Let's get to the Be A Pro and Franchise Mode stuff. Those modes should be the staples of the game, not HUT and NHL Threes. HUT and NHL Threes should be secondary modes. But sadly they have become the game modes EA caters to (and while I'm saying this I'll acknowledge that Franchise has gotten plenty of love over the last few years) and it's taking away from the long standing modes EA has had for years.

And I'm still waiting for the return in an online Franchise mode. And I'll even say that I don't even care if they call it GM Connected or not, that part is irrelevant to me, long as the mode is made with the same basic concepts in mind.

Alright. Let's get to the Be A Pro stuff then.

• I could care less about HUT or NHL Threes.

Let's get to the Be A Pro and Franchise Mode stuff. Those modes should be the staples of the game, not HUT and NHL Threes. HUT and NHL Threes should be secondary modes. But sadly they have become the game modes EA caters to (and while I'm saying this I'll acknowledge that Franchise has gotten plenty of love over the last few years) and it's taking away from the long standing modes EA has had for years.

And I'm still waiting for the return in an online Franchise mode. And I'll even say that I don't even care if they call it GM Connected or not, that part is irrelevant to me, long as the mode is made with the same basic concepts in mind.

Great job!

Now get me some Franchise info for Friday then I'd have to call you wonder man or something lol
  • EA_Blueberry
    I could care less about HUT or NHL Threes.

Great job!

Now get me some Franchise info for Friday then I'd have to call you wonder man or something lol

Stay tuned! We still have a little bit more time until the game launches so the team may be saving more details until next week.

The Be A Pro discussion is in the link below if anyone wants to jump in!

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/263881/lets-talk-official-nhl-21-be-a-pro-trailer-discussion#latest
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2158130"][quote="BruinsHockey08;c-2158033"][quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2157981"][quote="BruinsHockey08;c-2157818"]I could care less about HUT or NHL Threes.

And I'm still waiting for the return in an online Franchise mode. And I'll even say that I don't even care if they call it GM Connected or not, that part is irrelevant to me, long as the mode is made with the same basic concepts in mind. [/quote]

Alright.[/quote]

Great job!

Now get me some Franchise info for Friday then I'd have to call you wonder man or something lol[/quote]

Stay tuned! We still have a little bit more time until the game launches so the team may be saving more details until next week.

The Be A Pro discussion is in the link below if anyone wants to jump in!

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/263881/lets-talk-official-nhl-21-be-a-pro-trailer-discussion#latest[/quote]

Can you give us an idea when we might get a HUT Deep Dive?
  • Any idea when the franchise mode info comes out?
  • EA_Blueberry
    TPaulin wrote: »
    discussion#latest

Can you give us an idea when we might get a HUT Deep Dive?[/quote]

Should be coming real soon. This is the NHL 21 Community Manager.

• I can almost here the sound of the HUT deep dive coming....
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2158788"][quote="TPaulin;c-2158166"]discussion#latest[/quote]

Can you give us an idea when we might get a HUT Deep hanks! Really looking forward to it, and hope it drops before EA Play access begins.
  • Sorry, having a tough time with formatting when quotes are included for some reason. Thanks for the info, and looking forward to the HUT deep dive. Hope it drops prior to EA Play access!

• @BruinsHockey08 I believe you were looking for the Franchise

@TPaulin Got your date for the HUT

• EA_Blueberry
    Follisimo wrote: »

@BruinsHockey08 I believe you were looking for the Franchise

@TPaulin Got your date for the HUT

Came here to post that. Beat me to it! Thanks for sharing.
  • I will have to enjoy myself with the Gameplay Updates article meanwhile other's going hard at the EA play.. But I look forward to that!
  • Sweet! Looking forward to it :)
  • @EA_Blueberry where's the franchise info? Any idea when that'll drop?
  • Yeah is the Franchise deep dive coming today?
  • It was released on their Twitter page and on ea.com it’s up as well.
  • https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-21/news/franchise-mode-deep-dive

Here is the direct link to it. I was hoping to see it in action via a video but I guess not.
  • Sweet
  • https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-21/news/franchise-mode-deep-dive

Here is the direct link to it. I was hoping to see it in action via a video but I guess not.

Uh oh.... Start doing something cool and then suddenly stop doing it? (Nhl 14 Nhl 15) History Repeats itself!! JK EA is on a good trail, they'll right the ship.

• EA_Aljo
    1688 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, everyone. The HUT Deep Dive was released today. Looking forward to your feedback!