EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 Information Roadmap

1235Next

Replies

• Are the alumni teams still in the game?
  • Looks great and I can't wait to get started! Great we gets some new icons, and hope there are a few more (hoping for Saku Koivu).

I'm a bit apprehensive about the price ranges, but seems community feedback has been really taken into consideration regarding the speed/size meta and goalie meta.

Thanks guys!
  • EA_Blueberry
    3547 posts EA Community Manager
    The NHL 21 Play First Trial through EA Play (formally EA Access) will begin tomorrow morning.

• About the injuries is it no injuries or no injury cards
  • No injury card, other then that, you can bring pain to the ice.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    No injury card, other then that, you can bring pain to the ice.

Thank you sounds good
  • Was reading somewhere that there is no more on line season for HUT
  • The NHL 21 Play First Trial through EA Play (formally EA Access) will begin tomorrow morning.

I pre order the game today, so the EA play dudes better come up with some great reviews later this day... 😬✊

But I hope we can get some Gameplay Updates article, as it was said, would be fun to take part of.
    The NHL 21 Play First Trial through EA Play (formally EA Access) will begin tomorrow morning.

I pre order the game today, so the EA play dudes better come up with some great reviews later this day... 😬✊

But I hope we can get some Gameplay Updates article, as it was said, would be fun to take part of.

No pressure or anything lol
  • Hehe no pressure at all.. . But I have a pretty good idea of how the talk gonna be.. But some positive vibes may slip through, and I find them the most interesting to read. I think I already read all the bad stuff you can say about this serie... 😬😃
    Hehe no pressure at all.. . But I have a pretty good idea of how the talk gonna be.. But some positive vibes may slip through, and I find them the most interesting to read. I think I already read all the bad stuff you can say about this serie... 😬😃

Oh no sir, you ain't seen nothing yet. Today will be the start of the annual EA NHL hunting season.
    Hehe no pressure at all.. . But I have a pretty good idea of how the talk gonna be.. But some positive vibes may slip through, and I find them the most interesting to read. I think I already read all the bad stuff you can say about this serie... 😬😃

Oh no sir, you ain't seen nothing yet. Today will be the start of the annual EA NHL hunting season.

Haha, im afraid so... Betta take cover..

You don't happen to be one of thoose that get to play the game today?
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I am subscribed to EA Play so I'll be playing probably this afternoon or tonight.
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I am subscribed to EA Play so I'll be playing probably this afternoon or tonight.

Ooh look at you! 👌

Have a good time and maybe leave your impression here! 😊