EA Forums - Banner

Let's Talk: NHL 21 Closed Technical Test Update August 30th

15678911Next

Replies

• VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    If ANY player in the NHL would ever DREAM of bringing up the puck while NOT facing the defense and his teammates? The coach would bench his LT abusing pattootey for the rest of his career. Whether he makes 10 million dollars a year or 50 thousand. The kid would never see the surface of an ice rink again.

Not to mention he would likely get laid out IRL. If they allowed us to hit someone who was doing that I think the problem would go away on its own.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • [quote="IceLion68;c-2154487"][quote="VeNOM2099;c-2154327"]
    If ANY player in the NHL would ever DREAM of bringing up the puck while NOT facing the defense and his teammates? The coach would bench his LT abusing pattootey for the rest of his career. Whether he makes 10 million dollars a year or 50 thousand. The kid would never see the surface of an ice rink again.
    [/quote]

Not to mention he would likely get laid out IRL. If they allowed us to hit someone who was doing that I think the problem would go away on its own.[/quote]

Yup if they refuse to just remove it then it needs to greatly affect balance so they can be plowed over like they would be in real life. Dont worry though. As soon as ea figures out how to monetize making a quality game over milking people for packs and only really caring about HUT (sure they work on other modes but the entire game is tuned for HUT), then well start to get things that have been crap for 10 plus years fixed.
  • IceLion68 wrote: »
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »

Not to mention he would likely get laid out IRL. If they allowed us to hit someone who was doing that I think the problem would go away on its own.

Indeed.

Or like the post above said, make LT'ing have a greater impact on puck possession if they don't outright remove it. But they won't do anything that smart... it'll ruin the game's META.

And you know who will get upset if they change the meta...
  • [quote="VeNOM2099;c-2154539"][quote="IceLion68;c-2154487"][quote="VeNOM2099;c-2154327"]
    [/quote]

Not to mention he would likely get laid out IRL. If they allowed us to hit someone who was doing that I think the problem would go away on its own.[/quote]

Indeed.

Or like the post above said, make LT'ing have a greater impact on puck possession if they don't outright remove it. But they won't do anything that smart... it'll ruin the game's META.

And [i]you know who[/i] will get upset if they change the meta...
    [/quote]

Yeah people who video game companies that want to make a quality product over just money, shouldnt be listening to. Lol.