EA Forums - Banner

Let's Talk: AIs in World of Chel

13Next

Replies

• [quote="EA_Aljo;c-2154300"]We've decided to make this the weekly discussion. Feel free to provide constructive feedback on the AI players and strategies you use to play against them. Thanks![/quote]

When Playing 2v2 in 3s if a team uses a Dman the Ai forward is by far the best player on the ice. It's insane. The Ai never loses speed always catches up no matter how fast is always in the perfect position.

When searching for a game I wish EA would allow us to search for 2 forwards instead of 1 forward one Dman and Ai forward.

Our Ai Dman always backs up no matter what strategies we set while the other teams Ai lays bigger hits than my grinder build . The ai also seems to injure players more frequently. Ai doesn't lose puck battles I'll hit him he bounces up and stick lifts me 5 times before finally getting the puck.
  • The reason people use a Dman is because a cpu D will always play over aggressive and might as well officially be classed as a forward, no matter your settings; they have apparently fixed some of the ai logic
  • [quote="TTZ_Dipsy;c-2159837"]The reason people use a Dman is because a cpu D will always play over aggressive and might as well officially be classed as a forward, no matter your settings; they have apparently fixed some of the ai logic[/quote]

This isn't true. I have figured out good settings for our Dman. The thing is even if a team uses the Ai Dman all you have to do is have one forward play back. The Ai will start pressuring like a forward. The Ai as a forward is way O.P. The Ai doesn't get tired finds all the soft spots can stick lift like no other throws huge hits. Can pin people to the boards even if you're 10 feet away he sucks you in and pins you. Playing a with A human D 2v2 in 3s definitely gives people the advantage unless the Human D is awful