EA Forums - Banner

Outdoor rinks

13Next

Replies

• Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    I guess EA won't back down on the outdoor rinks or the casual gear, because that would be admitting they've wasted their time and resources on completely useless and stupid things that no one asked for, and that many people are still asking to be removed. Instead of concentrating on, well NHL related things like GM connected. Or returning lobbies to EASHL etc.

Like they didn't realise at first that the casual gear would make it really hard to see who's who on the ice, so they just made everybody wear the black/white hoodie in 6v6 games. Oops.

They have said it several times they don't really care to return to a lobby system again. They said it's old technology to them so obviously it means they have zero interest in bringing it back.

GM Connected is a worthless mode until SSDs are utilized for things like simming. It will be in the game by NHL 23 at the latest.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    I guess EA won't back down on the outdoor rinks or the casual gear, because that would be admitting they've wasted their time and resources on completely useless and stupid things that no one asked for, and that many people are still asking to be removed. Instead of concentrating on, well NHL related things like GM connected. Or returning lobbies to EASHL etc.

Like they didn't realise at first that the casual gear would make it really hard to see who's who on the ice, so they just made everybody wear the black/white hoodie in 6v6 games. Oops.

They have said it several times they don't really care to return to a lobby system again. They said it's old technology to them so obviously it means they have zero interest in bringing it back.

GM Connected is a worthless mode until SSDs are utilized for things like simming. It will be in the game by NHL 23 at the latest.

As they have proven time and time again they have no idea what is a good idea. Hence why this game is on a long slow descent into obscurity for years now.

Removing features that people like without having an improved solution to replace it is just a terrible idea. One of many that they have had through the years.
  • KidShowtime1867
    1839 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    They said it's old technology to them .

They were the ones who developed it. They've just refused to adapt it to the new U.I.

They were the ones who developed it. They've just refused to adapt it to the new U.I.

Hang on, I didn't write that? :o

Hang on, I didn't write that? :o

you posted the original message and then he modified it incorrectly.

Bingo
  • EA is quite good at doing two steps forward, three and half back.

I'll wait for the bargain Bin this time around.