EA Forums - Banner

Open Road To NHL 21 Pack

This challenge is not marked complete and I cannot find a way to mark it complete?

All the other Event Objectives are complete. Any ideas how to fix this?

Replies

• It gonna get complete when you redeem your points in NHL 21. Once you’ve completed these log-ins and Road To NHL® 21 Objectives, you can log in to HUT or World of Chel on NHL® 21 between October 16th and November 2nd to receive your rewards. Jump into NHL® 20, gear up and get ready to Recognize Greatness in NHL® 21!
  • Where do you Open the Road To NHL 21 Pack?
  • If I understand right from EA, you gonna have to redeem your 1400 points in NHL 21 (between October 16th and November 2nd) to complete the 4 objectives and then get the Ovi jersey.
  • There is literally an object that says OPEN ROAD TO NHL 21 PACK. Is that pack in NHL 20 or NHL 21? Because I don't have access to that pack in NHL 20, or it didn't get marked that I actually opened it?
  • EA_Aljo
    1704 posts EA Community Manager
    MFin04 wrote: »
    There is literally an object that says OPEN ROAD TO NHL 21 PACK. Is that pack in NHL 20 or NHL 21? Because I don't have access to that pack in NHL 20, or it didn't get marked that I actually opened it?

This pack is in NHL 20. I received mine the first time I logged in to HUT after this promotion started. It pops up like a daily reward pack.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    There is literally an object that says OPEN ROAD TO NHL 21 PACK. Is that pack in NHL 20 or NHL 21? Because I don't have access to that pack in NHL 20, or it didn't get marked that I actually opened it?

This pack is in NHL 20. I received mine the first time I logged in to HUT after this promotion started. It pops up like a daily reward pack.

Can EA look into this? It did not clear out the objective for me and I am sure it didn't for others as well.
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Can EA look into this? It did not clear out the objective for me and I am sure it didn't for others as well.

I can see you opened the pack. I'm looking into why the objective wouldn't be completed and will be in touch when I have more news.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

I can see you opened the pack. I'm looking into why the objective wouldn't be completed and will be in touch when I have more news.

Thanks. I think I remember opening an odd pack that didn't have your normal daily stuff but had one gold collectible.
  • EA_Aljo

Thanks. I think I remember opening an odd pack that didn't have your normal daily stuff but had one gold collectible.

You're very welcome. I believe this should be resolved now. Can you check the objectives and let me know if it's been completed?
  • Yes, I signed back in a couple times and it worked. Thanks!
  • EA_Aljo
    Yes, I signed back in a couple times and it worked. Thanks!

Great! You're very welcome. If anything else comes up, please let us know. Thanks!
  • NBRM
    2 posts New member
    So under the Road To NHL 21objective, I still cannot clear the Redeemed Points in NHL21. Do I clear this objective in nhl21?
  • EA_Aljo
    NBRM wrote: »
    So under the Road To NHL 21objective, I still cannot clear the Redeemed Points in NHL21. Do I clear this objective in nhl21?

Hi there. This can't be completed until NHL 21 comes out and you've redeemed those points within the new game.
  • NBRM
    2 posts New member
    Thank you for the update
  • EA_Aljo
    NBRM wrote: »
    Thank you for the update

You're very welcome. If you have any other questions or issues, please let us know.
  • I havent gotten my pack road to nhl 21 pack yet, it has been 2 days when i completed all the challenges. How can i get them?
  • EA_Aljo
    Please see my response a couple of posts up for information on this.
  • Gibber07
    1 posts New member
    Hey, under the Road To NHL 21objective. I still cannot open road to nhl pack when I meet the eligibility (within the time remaining) requirements. What can I do?
  • EA_Aljo
    Gibber07 wrote: »
    Hey, under the Road To NHL 21objective. I still cannot open road to nhl pack when I meet the eligibility (within the time remaining) requirements. What can I do?

Please see my previous responses in this thread.