EA Forums - Banner

really ea? blue 100k pack pulled at noon

just wow.

really pulled the pack so no one could get the 96 - 98 overall rd2 players, plus the gold collectible. what a friggin joke.

i guess at 5pm you will be letting us all pull choice 1 of 8 on the 99's to make things right ( in all facets ), and not a stupid gold collectible.

BAD FRIGGIN BUSINESS

Replies

• i agree whole heartedly with you. alas, i am one of the few to play til the hockey season is over, and this is just plain in excusable, and un acceptable.
  • I don't miss it either. It's so repetitive, including the gameplay. Boring and tedious.

Also, remember when the game was practically perfect, but then they rebuilt it from the ground up for Xbox One, and the first year of the next gen game was just horrible?

Are we going to have to go through that again?

Not to mention, misleading or unclear pack descriptions, poor grammar (if you can't spell and construct proper sentences how can we have any confidence in anything that you do), etc.

• EA_Blueberry
    4738 posts EA Community Manager
    I don't miss it either. It's so repetitive, including the gameplay. Boring and tedious.

Also, remember when the game was practically perfect, but then they rebuilt it from the ground up for Xbox One, and the first year of the next gen game was just horrible?

Are we going to have to go through that again?

Not to mention, misleading or unclear pack descriptions, poor grammar (if you can't spell and construct proper sentences how can we have any confidence in anything that you do), etc.

Can you give us details on what isn't clear from the pack descriptions and anything specific you want highlighted on them?

I remember some minor confusion around the Blues pack earlier this year with guarantees. Is this somewhat related to what you're talking about?