EA Forums - Banner

Petition for create-a-play

2Next

Replies

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    420 sounds more like Canada.. 🙄😏

Hehe but yeah, I dont feel you in on this 21..thats bad, im gonna miss your talk about the game.. But when 22 is about to drop the bomb, im gonna hype your face off... 😁😉

I’ll play the trial and see, but my main sticking point is not wanting to create my league again. Way too much work for marginal improvements imo.

I am SURE this is why roster/player/team/play/system share does not exist with EA. A lot of us would keep older games and just update them manually and not pay 60$ every year for re-heated soup.

Crazy enough, a ton of people buy The Show every year and they have all these things. Almost like they didn't develop an arcade, clown gear baseball game...

Its in the game. Except the hockey part, everything nobody asked for is in the game. 90 percent of what i read is negative about this series yet ea keeps saying they get all kinds of positive feedback. Of course you do when you only hear what you wanna hear.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    420 sounds more like Canada.. 🙄😏

Hehe but yeah, I dont feel you in on this 21..thats bad, im gonna miss your talk about the game.. But when 22 is about to drop the bomb, im gonna hype your face off... 😁😉

I’ll play the trial and see, but my main sticking point is not wanting to create my league again. Way too much work for marginal improvements imo.

I am SURE this is why roster/player/team/play/system share does not exist with EA. A lot of us would keep older games and just update them manually and not pay 60$ every year for re-heated soup.

Crazy enough, a ton of people buy The Show every year and they have all these things. Almost like they didn't develop an arcade, clown gear baseball game...

Doesnt the show have a “vault” where uniforms/logos can carry over between years? I’d actually be more inclined to buy if EA had this system.