EA Forums - Banner

HUT Squad Battles Rank rewards reset

So I've been playing Squad Battles a decent amount lately, and after playing a game it just completely reset my rank and got rid of any rewards I would be getting. Now, I wasn't the highest rank (was Pro 1 before) I'd really like my pack and coins rewards.

Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    1628 posts EA Community Manager
    So I've been playing Squad Battles a decent amount lately, and after playing a game it just completely reset my rank and got rid of any rewards I would be getting. Now, I wasn't the highest rank (was Pro 1 before) I'd really like my pack and coins rewards.

Anyone else have this issue?

Squad Battles reset on Thursdays at 2 PM PST. Rewards normally go out on Fridays at 2 PM PST as well.
  • Okay that makes sense. But why didn't I receive my packs and coins as a reward? And when it randomly reset it said the "season" ended in 6 hours.
  • Also, it would have updated my All-Time rank to the rank that I ended with had it just been due to it being reset day. I didn't not and still shows my all-time as what it was before this past week. I'd really like this rectified as I was looking forward to those packs and coins to help make my team better.
  • EA_Aljo
    Okay that makes sense. But why didn't I receive my packs and coins as a reward? And when it randomly reset it said the "season" ended in 6 hours.

Rewards normally go out on Fridays at 2 PM PST.
  • > @EA_Aljo said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Rewards normally go out on Fridays at 2 PM PST.

Alright thank you. My apologies, I hadn't realized that the rank disappears the day before you get the reward. Thank you for the information.
  • EA_Aljo
    No worries. Glad to help. If you have any more questions, please let us know. Thanks!