EA Forums - Banner

10hr Trial

Replies

• Good news. There's no time limit to pre order ah? I can buy it October 12 and still be able to play from the 13th?

Getting close!
  • [quote="Sega82mega;c-2157875"]Good news. There's no time limit to pre order ah? I can buy it October 12 and still be able to play from the 13th?

Getting close! [/quote]

You're seriously gonna pay even more for this game so you can play three days early?
  • And why is that interesting?....
  • Just asking, because IMO even full price for NHL 15.6 is way too much...
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Good news. There's no time limit to pre order ah? I can buy it October 12 and still be able to play from the 13th?

Getting close!

You're seriously gonna pay even more for this game so you can play three days early?

If he can good for him ,how another man spends his money shouldn't be anyone else's concern
    And why is that interesting?....

You do you my brother ,I'm actually going to play the ten to see if I cancel my pre order or not
  • In that case, yes I am. I play alot of HUT, deluxe usally give you some free stuff, not always much, but enough for me to do.

And by how many hours I put in to this game over 1 year, I dont see the daily cost so big.

I do alot of other stupid purchase, but this one I somehow can explain.. 😏
    In that case, yes I am. I play alot of HUT, deluxe usally give you some free stuff, not always much, but enough for me to do.

And by how many hours I put in to this game over 1 year, I dont see the daily cost so big.

Lol.. your a good man Sir , hope the game everything hope it to be
    In that case, yes I am. I play alot of HUT, deluxe usally give you some free stuff, not always much, but enough for me to do.

Lol.. your a good man Sir , hope the game everything hope it to be

Thank you sir! Im sure the game will mess up my mood sometimes, but hopefully keep me more happy then cursed.. Wish you well with the game too! 👍
  • Wait a minute oct 8 is the ea play 10hr trial?

So you can get the 10hr trial oct 8 and then oct 13 the early release if you purchase ultimate?
  • @Sega82mega if you are planning to get a digital copy of the game, definitely look into an EA play subscription. 10 hour trial on the 8th plus 10% off the game.
  • Beauts90 wrote: »
    @Sega82mega if you are planning to get a digital copy of the game, definitely look into an EA play subscription. 10 hour trial on the 8th plus 10% off the game.

Thanks for the advice, I will consider it.. Just that im often kinda lazy when it comes to sign up for new stuff.. So boring, hehe.. 😬
  • EA_Blueberry
    3211 posts EA Community Manager
    Beauts90 wrote: »
    @Sega82mega if you are planning to get a digital copy of the game, definitely look into an EA play subscription. 10 hour trial on the 8th plus 10% off the game.

You also get a discount off in-game purchases too, so if you're someone who invests into your Hockey Ultimate Team, depending on how much you personally spend you may end up with enough savings to have the membership pay for itself.

More info on EA Play can be found here: https://www.ea.com/ea-play

FYI: EA Play Pro is for PC users.
  • Just asking, because IMO even full price for NHL 15.6 is way too much...

I buy the $100 version which after the discounts is like $80 usd for me. I tinker around in HUT and never spend a dime more than the initial buy. I get 40 gameplay days+ of fun and frustration out of the game. And I also buy a physical base version of the game to give away and spread some love.