EA Forums - Banner

6s Div 1 tryouts. Need LD, RD, G. XBOX

Dates TBA.

Include GT, age, and skill level in application

Replies

• zajames
    1 posts New member
    My xbox gamertag is Sgt McCoral im 16 and my skill level is around 32 but I play better then that I swear lol
  • Had me nickjean12 , 2 good def player need team
  • I can play RW/RD I play position. Playmaking winger and a puck moving Dman. When I play D I stay back and and cover in front of the net, I lay big hits when I can and look to provide outlet passes to my O. On W I’m a playmaking sniping machine. Not selfish. I look for pass more than shot. Looking to tryout for a div 1/2 team. Gamer tag is: travisissouth89
  • I can play RW/RD I play position. Playmaking winger and a puck moving Dman. When I play D I stay back and and cover in front of the net, I lay big hits when I can and look to provide outlet passes to my O. On W I’m a playmaking sniping machine. Not selfish. I look for pass more than shot. Looking to tryout for a div 1/2 team. Gamer tag is: travisissouth89

I hit you up on xbox
  • zajames wrote: »
    My xbox gamertag is Sgt McCoral im 16 and my skill level is around 32 but I play better then that I swear lol

Idk if I’m being dumb but I can’t find you on Xbox