EA Forums - Banner

Hopefully BAP lives up to the hype

13Next

Replies

• Alright time for San Diego Studios or 2K to make an NHL game, I wouldn't care if if SDS mad an NHL: The Show.... or if theIr NHL game was Exactly like MLB.......

I'm so desperate for a good hockey game I don't even care anymore. Make an NHL version of " Backbreaker " and just use fake teams and such if EA is going to continue with it's stranglehold of the NHL/NFL team trademarks.
  • It's just embarrassing how they did a huge overhaul yet completely neglect a simple number change. Lol
  • EA_Blueberry
    4302 posts EA Community Manager
    Be A Pro changes/fixed in the November update can be found here.

Looking forward to the feedback, thanks.
  • Be A Pro changes/fixed in the November update can be found here.

Looking forward to the feedback, thanks.

I will give it a shot later tonight. Thanks @EA_Blueberry . Would be nice if you guys can add in a couple more coach interactions and post game callers on the Cybulski show to keep things a little less repetitive.
  • Well, BAP definitely did not live up to the hype lol. I don’t know anyone that is actually happy with it. I’d love to see the stats on how many people stopped playing. Like how you can see player activity trends on Steam, but for NHL and it’s various modes. I’d anticipate that FM and BAP did a nose dive. After trying to unsuccessfully refund it, I haven’t touched it since until they make it playable again