EA Forums - Banner

First to do..?

So, it's almost time, for a new game of hockey, feels good to leave 20 behind and start out fresh.

Whats the first thing you gonna do? No mather if your online or offline player.

This year im going to enjoy the ride, go abit more easy on games, usally I just throw myself into HUT, and rush for promotion. Now im going to build my team nice and slow, and especially with players I like from all over the world.

Hopefully I have some pack luck to trade in some money and maybe invest in 1 or 2 big names. I like that feeling in the beginning when you get your club a superstar and he's first game. I can pretend everyone is there for that...

Soo, whats your move?...

Replies

• B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    I've ignored franchise mode for the past handful of years. I'm going to jump in and try to enjoy it. Probably play BAP for the first time in 10 years just to see what the new stuff is about.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • B_Bunny wrote: »
    I've ignored franchise mode for the past handful of years. I'm going to jump in and try to enjoy it. Probably play BAP for the first time in 10 years just to see what the new stuff is about.

Me too actually, hmm.. I might give it a shot too.. Depends on, how the online gameplay feels, I dont want to be angry when I play anymore, it should be fun! 🤓