EA Forums - Banner

Loyalty rewards

huyettj
1 posts New member
I received loyalty reward for CHEL; but not for HUT.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3218 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    huyettj wrote: »

Hello. Please contact an advisor here so they can investigate your account. Thanks!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

Hello. Please contact an advisor here so they can investigate your account. Thanks!

I thought loyalty packs were given on full lease
  • Has anybody got loyality awards til yet?
  • EA_Aljo
    3218 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

They are released during the Play First Trial. Pre-order content is received upon full release. So, if you're not getting your loyalty rewards, contact an advisor so they can investigate this.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

They are released during the Play First Trial. Pre-order content is received upon full release. So, if you're not getting your loyalty rewards, contact an advisor so they can investigate this.

So all of us have this issue and we have to do the leg work to fix it? How about EA does system wide patch so everyone gets them instead of being pacified by your customer service which hardly ever help. This is exactly why I stopped spending $1k per season on your packs.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah, pretty sure everyone has this issue..

I do as well ,my 10 are up so I guess I'll find out Wed's ,and dealing with EA customer service is always interesting

I do as well ,my 10 are up so I guess I'll find out Wed's ,and dealing with EA customer service is always interesting
    Actually Tuesday

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ch_fan2009
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Same has me, I didn't get my loyalty packs. Need wait until Tuesday?
    Post edited by Ch_fan2009 on
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1533 posts Member
    edited October 2020

Only pack I got was the free pack sitting in the store for the ea play trial. Are you sure they were released? I can't email the help for my Xbox account because this isn't the email I use for that. And that stupid help link won't let me use the contact email address I do use for it.

You guys are gonna have to fix the problem. It's too wide spread for you to be making us jump through hoops to resolve an error that's obviously on your end. Having us submit a ticket for manual fixing isn't an acceptable solution.
  • amxblade
    211 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Now that the full game is out, at least for preorders, did anyone get their loyalty packs?

*edit*
    Disregard, I rebooted the game and had 10 packs waiting for me.
  • i get only 3 packs so i guess downloaded games for ea play doesn't count. any problem with the diamond pack for ultimate version. only 4 choice instead of 5 for me