EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 is a monumental failure

Goalies are still awful. Player controlled goalies are worse and STILL get stuck in butterfly position when switching after making a save.

Stick lift is still OP and not balanced. When your trying to defend and check your opponent. They can still simply press "a" and stick lift you without even facing you without their stick ACTUALLY making contact on your stick in the replay. I showed you guys COUNTLESS times the replays and footage over the years. Yet still NOTHING done.

Short side wristers still go in. Rebounds are not fixed. The goalie's "desperation" save just looks like they're having an aneurysm.

You added ZERO defensive abilities for player controlled defense. Added more abilities for offense and you can still just coast around the computer defense without them checking you at all.

This is a real sorry excuse for a supposed new game. I am SO glad I only spent $5 on this pile of garbage.

I am done. Almost a decade of nothing but disappointment after disappointment. EA Sports will not be getting a dime more out of me ever again.

Thanks for nothing.

Replies

• thegarden94
    457 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    SturmWolfe wrote: »
    Goalies are still awful. Player controlled goalies are worse and STILL get stuck in butterfly position when switching after making a save.

Stick lift is still OP and not balanced. When your trying to defend and check your opponent. They can still simply press "a" and stick lift you without even facing you without their stick ACTUALLY making contact on your stick in the replay. I showed you guys COUNTLESS times the replays and footage over the years. Yet still NOTHING done.

Short side wristers still go in. Rebounds are not fixed. The goalie's "desperation" save just looks like they're having an aneurysm.

You added ZERO defensive abilities for player controlled defense. Added more abilities for offense and you can still just coast around the computer defense without them checking you at all.

This is a real sorry excuse for a supposed new game. I am SO glad I only spent $5 on this pile of garbage.

I am done. Almost a decade of nothing but disappointment after disappointment. EA Sports will not be getting a dime more out of me ever again.

Thanks for nothing.

I went back to play 20 and I found 20 was better than 21 ,and most of the guys I played agreed
  • SturmWolfe wrote: »

Thanks for nothing.

I went back to play 20 and I found 20 was better than 21 ,and most of the guys I played agreed

20 is definitely better and thats the first time ive said that since next gen started.

the regressions outweigh any improvements