EA Forums - Banner

HUT Goalie Advice

rsandersr47
186 posts Member
edited October 2020
Just wondering who everyone is running in net and how that's going. Also wondering if anyone is having any kind of success with their dmen. Anyone in particular breaking up more cross crease passes or anything? I'm at least guessing the pass interceptions get a little boost before too long with all the complaints right?
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• Force passes are OP asf since dmen this year are just pylons. I seen so many times force passes going through dmen skates, sticks, between thier legs even if there are multiple dmen taking away the pass lane. Devs watched too many youtube goal highlights and prob thought thats what real hockey is. I really hope 2k makes NHL for new gen.
  • Just wondering who everyone is running in net and how that's going. Also wondering if anyone is having any kind of success with their dmen. Anyone in particular breaking up more cross crease passes or anything? I'm at least guessing the pass interceptions get a little boost before too long with all the complaints right?

Hopefully but I doubt it
  • Notice no one asks if the offense has been improved..?

They gave offence even more tools while keeping and making dmen and goalies even worse and wondering why the game feels super unbalanced.

They gave offence even more tools while keeping and making dmen and goalies even worse and wondering why the game feels super unbalanced.

Pretty much THIS! It already was unbalanced in favor of offense, this REALLY tipped the scales. CPU is still pretty good in some modes in comparison to most humans due to their abilities. It really does feel that what most people say seems to get lost in translation..
  • Every year they add more dekes, more moves, more ways to score so that kids can score 8 goals a game or get or 600 goals in a season. Meanwhile human goalies have to celebrate if they have a .800 save %.
    The defense only gets hit animations and an invisible stick..goalies get 300 new animations with 4 being saves and no improvements. And I hate the micro movements..can you turn it off?
  • Sega82mega
    4236 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I pick goalies after synergy, I had koskinen(?), big oil man, around 80%, so I tryed Dell, pretty much the same, but I felt to pay abit more to see if I got some bang for the bucks, and I got, in Bobrovsky, 86.67%. (only 11 GP)

I feel my defense gets better for every day so that could ofc effect the higher save% he got. But he's defenetly may man for a unknown time.

Hope this trend continue, the more you pay the better goalie you get.