EA Forums - Banner

EA Play Set- Jumbo Prenium Players pack Set for 1x GC

Hey guys,
In the EA Play Set section you got different rewards including a Jumbo Prenium Players Pack reward for 1x Gold Collectible.

Now in order to know if it's worth it, It would be great to know exactly what this pack contains and the chances of getting a player over 81 OVR over 85 OVR etc. There is none in the store section so it's hard to guess what it is exactly.

Right now I am not sure if it's worth it, not knowing how many gold players and the odds of getting a good pull.

Anyone can give me this information?
thanks!

Replies

• martmet wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    In the EA Play Set section you got different rewards including a Jumbo Prenium Players Pack reward for 1x Gold Collectible.

Now in order to know if it's worth it, It would be great to know exactly what this pack contains and the chances of getting a player over 81 OVR over 85 OVR etc. There is none in the store section so it's hard to guess what it is exactly.

Right now I am not sure if it's worth it, not knowing how many gold players and the odds of getting a good pull.

thanks!

I was just going to hold on to my collectable but I caved. All I got was an 83 Laine.

I would just wait and hold onto your gold collectables for better sets that will come out in like a week anyways.

Not worth it in my opinion.
  • So they haven't fixed this either. We have to guess at pack contents.
  • SturmWolfe wrote: »
    martmet wrote: »
    Hey guys,

thanks!

I was just going to hold on to my collectable but I caved. All I got was an 83 Laine.

I would just wait and hold onto your gold collectables for better sets that will come out in like a week anyways.

Not worth it in my opinion.

Ok So how many cards in total? is it like 20 gold cards, most 80+ ?