EA Forums - Banner

BAP Injuries

puppychili
8 posts Member
edited October 20
I’m playing on the Rangers and Panarian is hurt. It just shows he’s a scratch. Is there an injury list I can check to see how long he’ll be out
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• no there isn't.. somehow it's not anywhere on this game. reply feedback here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Be-a-pro-missing-feature/m-p/9607975#M1148
  • Even better I got hurt. Had no idea what my injury was or how long I would be out. Just kept simming games till I was allowed to play.

Is there somewhere I’m not seeing that you can check on your players injuries?
  • puppychili wrote: »
    Even better I got hurt. Had no idea what my injury was or how long I would be out. Just kept simming games till I was allowed to play.

Is there somewhere I’m not seeing that you can check on your players injuries?

There used to be something that popped up post-game after your injury, or even mid game. It would say " Don't aggravate it but you can return to the game " after some simming of the period, or post-game it would bring up a static image of a trainer with a player in some examination room with the text overlay ontop saying what type of injury you had, and when they would know more. Then after simming another game or two another pop-up of the same type would come on your screen and inform you of your precise injury and the duration it will take to be resolved. I remember broken noses were a week or so, the jaw was 2-3 and when I got concussions it was 4 weeks in some cases. This is all from NHL 20 however, I'm still waiting to see how injuries work in the new BAP. It has to at least have these injury information panels still...
  • Been injured now three times during my season, ridic thing is that seems to me you cannot get injured more than current game you are in. After the game no information about the injury, only Cybylskis says the kid is alright no reason to worry about it he will be playing on next game.
  • There is so many missing features and bugged out things in this mode, and the entire game. Hopefully they fix it by nhl 22
  • BUMP THIS FIX INURIES AND REPORTS.... TRADES ALSO.... AND ADD A @%##%^ ALL STAR GAME
  • Got injured in the conference finals in my 8th or so year. Ended up missing the rest of the playoffs and did not get to play or watch the stanley cup finals where my team would end up winning the cup. I was very mad that I won my first cup in BAP and I did not get to play the last 6 or so games. No clue what injury I had