EA Forums - Banner

HUT QoL change

TTZ_Dipsy
457 posts Member
edited October 2020
Please give us an option to remove the animations when opening card packs; when you just want to get through everything you've accumulated, the animations slow the process down to a standstill, especially when sifting through the more common and redundant packs like customizations
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• j0rtsu67
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    You can press X(xb) /square(ps) to open all cards if that's what you meant? That's how I do it.

But I agree there is just way too much animations that slow things down.
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    457 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Even that takes way too long and it gets even more annoying with those multi packs that force you to choose 1 out of the 5 or whatever.

Some packs (like the ones that offer legends and higher-end cards) force you to manually check each one anyway. I understand the anticipation factor for streamers and stuff, but I'm a free to play user who is being rewarded with chump packs that just give bronzes and silvers...
    Post edited by TTZ_Dipsy on
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    457 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Here are another few - just add the monthly collectibles to our collection and remove that entire options screen. Jeez, why would anyone just quick sell them?

Get rid of the "you have no packs to open" screen
  • I have a question. Why can you not search by Buy It Now price. That used to be in the game correct?
  • kenawell wrote: »
    I have a question. Why can you not search by Buy It Now price. That used to be in the game correct?

i heard from an influencer that its a glitch so it should be back with a patch i guess
  • TTZ_Dipsy wrote: »
    Here are another few - just add the monthly collectibles to our collection and remove that entire options screen. Jeez, why would anyone just quick sell them?

Get rid of the "you have no packs to open" screen

Intuitively you would press B to back out of that screen but they make us press A
  • Yeah, there seem to be a lot of unnecessary pop ups and button pushes through screens. And why is Hut Rush in it’s own separate area? Why do you need to go back to the Hut Hub when finished in there?