EA Forums - Banner

Snap shots and Wrister stats

If anything has been made abundantly clear over the last few years worth of tutorials/training, it's that I am terrible at doing wrist shots (or the game really can't tell the difference between a snap and a wrist).

Are snap shots affected by the wrist shot stat? If I've never actually been doing real wrist shots all these years, I might as well just use a playmaker instead of a Sniper.

There is a special trait dedicated to snapshots specifically too so it's got me wondering

Replies

• TTZ_Dipsy wrote: »
    If anything has been made abundantly clear over the last few years worth of tutorials/training, it's that I am terrible at doing wrist shots (or the game really can't tell the difference between a snap and a wrist).

Are snap shots affected by the wrist shot stat? If I've never actually been doing real wrist shots all these years, I might as well just use a playmaker instead of a Sniper.

There is a special trait dedicated to snapshots specifically too so it's got me wondering

The lack of info on specifics for this game over the years is one of the most annoying things to deal with.