EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 greatest EASHL game of all time?! (Not a clickbait)

goalielivesmatte
106 posts Member
edited October 2020

This is what EA caters to and thinks what real hockey is. Final score 10-9. Yep greatest eashl game of all time, resembles so much to real hockey!!! Keep catering to people like these thinking you gonna attract more casuals while every year player base will continue to shrink bc this game doesn't resemble hockey anymore. Most buy this game to play hockey, not whatever this has become now.

Bring back Littman please, pretty sure he played hockey irl.

Replies

• They should seriously re-name this game to "EA GOALFEST 20" . It's all about goals, goals, and more goals. Last shot wins.

I guess we have to face the fact that this is the era we are in. It is what it is.

I agree though that when Littman was involved, this game grew better each year. Imagine if he had the tech now back on ps3. What a game it would have been!

I don't know.......maybe I've just outgrown it.

Hopefully, bf1 or someone can post a good set of sliders soon. Online is a nightmare.

• This is what EA caters to and thinks what real hockey is. Final score 10-9. Yep greatest eashl game of all time, resembles so much to real hockey!!! Keep catering to people like these thinking you gonna attract more casuals while every year player base will continue to shrink bc this game doesn't resemble hockey anymore. Most buy this game to play hockey, not whatever this has become now.

Bring back Littman please, pretty sure he played hockey irl.

I literally won a 3s game 1-0 last night because both teams were great with their sticks, were intercepting passes, and were playing a grey mix of patient and aggressive defense in the zone to adapt to different scenarios.
  • nyi95 wrote: »
    They should seriously re-name this game to "EA GOALFEST 20" . It's all about goals, goals, and more goals. Last shot wins.

I guess we have to face the fact that this is the era we are in. It is what it is.

I agree though that when Littman was involved, this game grew better each year. Imagine if he had the tech now back on ps3. What a game it would have been!

Hopefully, bf1 or someone can post a good set of sliders soon. Online is a nightmare.

I was on last night but only played online then went to rocket league so I forgot to grab the set. Will try posting tonight. I actually have been playing on Pro difficulty as the goalies are a lot more dynamic, makes the goals a little mote unpredictable which is fun. I’m still finding scoring to be relatively hard with them but you know me, I try to score real goals and play somewhat real hockey offline so it could be harder/easier depending on your style.
  • nyi95
    174 posts Member
    nyi95 wrote: »
    They should seriously re-name this game to "EA GOALFEST 20" . It's all about goals, goals, and more goals. Last shot wins.

I was on last night but only played online then went to rocket league so I forgot to grab the set. Will try posting tonight. I actually have been playing on Pro difficulty as the goalies are a lot more dynamic, makes the goals a little mote unpredictable which is fun. I’m still finding scoring to be relatively hard with them but you know me, I try to score real goals and play somewhat real hockey offline so it could be harder/easier depending on your style.

You posted a couple of sets last year for 20 and both were great. Looking forward to this years. Thanks for sharing them again.
  • I'm sorry but WTH are you showing as proof (though love seeing Nasher to cross crease which he calls cheese but seems to have no issues doing it himself)? A 3v3 game with human goalies who appear to be terrible yep most likely a high scoring game?!?! You need to go back and find a bunch of 6v6 games where its like this. As with two good teams you will see them play defense as well and looking at your vid there wasn't much of that.
  • This is the epidome of click bait.. not watching a 12 minute YouTube video..