EA Forums - Banner

Be A Pro patch?

Does anyone know when the Be A Pro patch is coming? The mode is kind of unplayable as it is now.

Replies

• Don’t hold your breath. I don’t believe they will fix the game mode any time soon, they’ve got the online modes they worry about first
  • Lol I don't think they intended for me to start blasting the reporter for her lack of scoring; I won't hold my breath but hopefully there is a patch coming
  • Player: don't worry coach we can still win this one.

Coach: you know the game is over right? We already won...

Player: sorry coach, I'm a 5 time Calder winnner... I don't need to really pay attention anymore.

BAP is just ridiculous at this point. I love how they said START IN EUROPE... they just didnt say it was for 2 games.... 1 of which I was ejected from, which was apparently enough to go 1st overall. What the heck is going on here??
  • EA_Blueberry
    4527 posts EA Community Manager
    There will be some changes and improvements for Be A Pro in the next patch. We unfortunately don't have the specifics right now to share, stay tuned.
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > There will be some changes and improvements for Be A Pro in the next patch. We unfortunately don't have the specifics right now to share, stay tuned.

Will we be able to have a random draft order, instead of the one that was in the last draft in NHL?
  • Please add transfers so that I can request a transfer to another club, and not sit for 10 years in the same team. And also so that I can bargain for my contract with the teams. The higher my statistics, the more I can request a salary
  • EA_Blueberry
    4527 posts EA Community Manager
    Changes from our November Patch, including what was changed/fixed for Be A Pro can be found here.
  • Changes from our November Patch, including what was changed/fixed for Be A Pro can be found here.

There's still no list of injuries or transactions tab in this mod. Please it need's to be updated.
  • Nylander88TOR
    117 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    refined98 wrote: »
    Changes from our November Patch, including what was changed/fixed for Be A Pro can be found here.

There's still no list of injuries or transactions tab in this mod. Please it need's to be updated.

Basically we need to have all the features in Franchise in Be a pro, Like signing with a team, and being able to barter with the GM. Seeing rosters of other teams. I find it halarious also that they took out full seasons in the CHL, and it's not hard to add a season of European hockey, it's less games then the CHL.