EA Forums - Banner

Team building!

Replies

• yes Couturier is great. i have upgraded him to 91
  • yes Couturier is great. i have upgraded him to 91

Can’t wait until I get there. Was it hard to find all thoose jersey's?

Aaaa, I wish I could have at least 50-60 GC's... I dont want to miss out any MSP players. But I got to build Stone and Couturier, all tough I could do that over a longer time and save this 8 GC's im about to get.. But I want my bronze player gone, all though they have fight hard for my club! 😁

Hmmm..
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    How much cash have saved up?

Maybe santa will bring you something good to choose from, so you can build your defense stronger.

I'm holding 1.1Million. Previous years I'd buy up all the 88s and 89s trying to keep up with the Joneses and be tapped out when the big players drop. Same with collectables.

Regarding the Holiday gift EA usually gives us - I don't think we'll be getting a player this year. I think these daily freebie packs are it. One might hold a nice rated player item for us, or even a choice of players but I'm no longer counting on a free player for the holidays like past years.
    yes Couturier is great. i have upgraded him to 91

Aaaa, I wish I could have at least 50-60 GC's... I dont want to miss out any MSP players. But I got to build Stone and Couturier, all tough I could do that over a longer time and save this 8 GC's im about to get.. But I want my bronze player gone, all though they have fight hard for my club! 😁

Hmmm..

very easy if looking auction house very often. i used the option to trade jersey for the last set i needed with pack choice in the event. what are the jersey you still need? i might have some and can help you
    I have two big puzzle pieces im waiting to implement.

Just gotta get my 8 GC's when I hit 500 wins, im 15 wins away from that.

Then im gonna upgrade both Sean Couturier and Stone to 91. And they will both give me room to finaly get rid of my two bronze players Couturier have to play between in the 4th line.

I can really recommend Couturier, I have him as 87 and he's already dynamite. Faceoff master and good with the puck in many diffrent ways.

Couts is great at 91. My stone was fantastic at 88 but sucks at 91 lol.
  • Sega82mega
    3042 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Hmmm..

very easy if looking auction house very often. i used the option to trade jersey for the last set i needed with pack choice in the event. what are the jersey you still need? i might have some and can help you

Yeah im getting there.. All tough it goes slow.. But it's abit exciting.. Look at the action house and expect nothing to be there.. But all of a sudden, there it is... Panic!

I only got 2 philly jersey's and Canada away jersey left to find... And I can do a jersey set tomarow. So I should be able to fix this. 😊👍

Then im gonna upgrade both Sean Couturier and Stone to 91. And they will both give me room to finaly get rid of my two bronze players Couturier have to play between in the 4th line.

I can really recommend Couturier, I have him as 87 and he's already dynamite. Faceoff master and good with the puck in many diffrent ways.

Couts is great at 91. My stone was fantastic at 88 but sucks at 91 lol.

Hehe I might stay were I am with Stone-man in that case.. But I need thoose 2 disturbator syns, im willing to take the risk! 😄

Have you sold off pasta now?
    How much cash have saved up?

Maybe santa will bring you something good to choose from, so you can build your defense stronger.

I'm holding 1.1Million. Previous years I'd buy up all the 88s and 89s trying to keep up with the Joneses and be tapped out when the big players drop. Same with collectables.

Regarding the Holiday gift EA usually gives us - I don't think we'll be getting a player this year. I think these daily freebie packs are it. One might hold a nice rated player item for us, or even a choice of players but I'm no longer counting on a free player for the holidays like past years.

I remember when I had 1 million... Thoose were the days...

No you might be right with that.. Im not going to be home on the Christmas days.. So I sure hope I won't miss out on anything big.. That would hurt my HUT feelings. 😩

Hmmm..

Yeah im getting there.. All tough it goes slow.. But it's abit exciting.. Look at the action house and expect nothing to be there.. But all of a sudden, there it is... Panic!

I only got 2 philly jersey's and Canada away jersey left to find... And I can do a jersey set tomarow. So I should be able to fix this. 😊👍

ok i will look for you today and if i found i'm gonna give it to you on a junk item,let me know if you found it so i stop looking.i do have the home jersey :(

Hmmm..

ok i will look for you today and if i found i'm gonna give it to you on a junk item,let me know if you found it so i stop looking.i do have the home jersey :(

Hehe no my friend. Spare yourself from that job.. Play games with Bobrovsky instead.. I dont even have the GC's yet to build this guys. Thanks anyway 😄👍
  • Melker "Melkman" Karlsson is going to play for my club skellefteå aik 2021, were it's all started for him.

He deserve a caaaard! 😁
  • I think we are heading towards a market crash today.. Be ready with coins! 😁

You gonna love his 91. Deadly shot and excellent face off guy.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have both of them on 4th line with 89 Matthews on left wing. Deadly line.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Funny you said.. I got him 91 today.. And this is the second game..

The goal itself might not look much.. But it's the most nice goal I've ever made, thanks to the flow/rhythm I could feel in that slapshot.

You are right, he's leathal! 😁👍👍👍
  • You got your coins back, smokin?
  • If you running 'spark' and as I feel there's not enough good options on defenders with that synergy.

I have to give cred to basic Troy Stecher, if you like a puck moving defender, great hands and agility on the ice! 👍
  • smokin666
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    You got your coins back, smokin?
    No Sir. If I tell you the run around I’m getting from customer service you would think twice of spending any money on this game. Apparently my coins fell into some black hole lol that no one in EA can retract them. They see them in my escrow and that I’m not lying about it but it seems there is nothing they can do. I’ll have one rep telling it’s fixed to log into HUT to see my coins but there is nothing there.
    Then the next rep up tells me it’s a problem and they can’t retract them. It’s been a week.
    Well EA thought me a valuable lesson of never again buying any of their games or packs.
    After this season I am done.
    Btw these are the same people that we’re asking to fix issues with this game😂😂😂.
    Good luck to all of us.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    If you running 'spark' and as I feel there's not enough good options on defenders with that synergy.

I have to give cred to basic Troy Stecher, if you like a puck moving defender, great hands and agility on the ice! 👍
    Try Potvin he’s got spark and wingman. He’s actually pretty good.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    You got your coins back, smokin?
    No Sir. If I tell you the run around I’m getting from customer service you would think twice of spending any money on this game. Apparently my coins fell into some black hole lol that no one in EA can retract them. They see them in my escrow and that I’m not lying about it but it seems there is nothing they can do. I’ll have one rep telling it’s fixed to log into HUT to see my coins but there is nothing there.
    Then the next rep up tells me it’s a problem and they can’t retract them. It’s been a week.
    Well EA thought me a valuable lesson of never again buying any of their games or packs.
    After this season I am done.
    Btw these are the same people that we’re asking to fix issues with this game😂😂😂.
    Good luck to all of us.

Aah feel sorry for you man.. Im sure they are trying there best to solve it.. But ofc it's bad they don't seem to get it right. Especially cause they can see your not lying.

Wish it was as simpel to just 'type in: 300k to smokin', but apparently it isn't that easy..