EA Forums - Banner

HUT Leaderboard

Prev134
Most fans of sports find statistics very interesting. I feel like nothing i do matters in HUT anymore because there's no way to tell how well or horrible I'm doing. Can't see my PK %, my PP %, how many shots I average a game. I could go on and on. People like comparing there teams to other players teams. To me it makes no sense to rob the players of this experience. I skipped last years hockey game due to bad reviews, and I'm beginning to regret buying it this year.

Replies

• EA DEV needs to answer this!!!!!! bring LEADERBOARD back for ****
  • agree
  • Bump!
  • Where the hell is the leader board? Why do they cater to casuals so much?
  • They definately should allow us to see our team stats. So we know where based on those we have weaknesses.
  • Is it too late for them to add it?

Already losing interest without any leaderboard to aspire to.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3986 posts EA Community Manager
    I'm not sure if it's too late, but we'll let the team know you all want the leaderboard back.
  • thegarden94
    457 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Bring seasons back , playing champs is a cancer filled with raggers and ip booter's , rivals is no better ,I don't care if the top players can't find games ,or they don't play seasons because they find it it's beneth them a lot of us here enjoyed playing seasons
    Post edited by thegarden94 on
  • Bring seasons back , playing champs is a cancer filled with raggers and ip booter's , rivals is no better ,I don't care if the top players can't be mad games ,or they don't play seasons because the find it it's beneth them a lot of us here enjoyed playing seasons

This whole game is nothing but toxic cheating players because ea has bred and done nothin to counter it. I kid you not, EVERY 3s game (eliminator) i win, with about 3 seconds left the other teams know how to quit to make it as if the game never happened. These arent new issues either.
  • PLEASE MAKE a leaderboard like Versus.

Gettin rediculous.
  • I'm not sure if it's too late, but we'll let the team know you all want the leaderboard back.

If you make this happen, we'll all love you long time!! This is crazy without it. Can't even tell my online record.
  • SakicRod wrote: »
    Is it too late for them to add it?

Already losing interest without any leaderboard to aspire to.

I 100% agree
  • New update n yet no leaderboards wow
  • SakicRod wrote: »
    New update n yet no leaderboards wow

Its ridiculous
  • Above1988
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    It's bad enough that they took out online seasons, but there arent even Leaderboards anymore!!

Like, really EA?!? There is literally no purpose to playing this mode anymore, unless you just want to mindlessly grind out Squad Battles games against the CPU or spend money on packs to achieve the "ultimate team".

Seriously what's the point?! We're a few weeks in and there is nothing to accomplish. At least with online seasons you had the fun of progressing to Div 1 and winning the title every year. Now there is no title. Just a meaningless division with no public ranking or merit.

Win/lose games. Play hut champions. That's it. Nobody knows who anybody is or what their records are.

Im so done with this. Pointless waste of time.

Thanks EA !
  • Above1988 wrote: »
    It's bad enough that they took out online seasons, but there arent even Leaderboards anymore!!

Like, really EA?!? There is literally no purpose to playing this mode anymore, unless you just want to mindlessly grind out Squad Battles games against the CPU or spend money on packs to achieve the "ultimate team".

Seriously what's the point?! We're a few weeks in and there is nothing to accomplish. At least with online seasons you had the fun of progressing to Div 1 and winning the title every year. Now there is no title. Just a meaningless division with no public ranking or merit.

Win/lose games. Play hut champions. That's it. Nobody knows who anybody is or what their records are.

Im so done with this. Pointless waste of time.

Thanks EA !

Thank the elite who didn't really think seasons was worth their time playing and beneath their playing skills ,and seasons also made it hard for them to find games in rivals or in hut champs so they whined about it untill ....well as you can see the results ,we are now almost force to play rivals and champs were ragging and ip booting is ruining both modes ,not to mention you have to play most of the elite players who just abuse the poor mechanics of the game
  • I think the player base is somewhat thin and the more people playing the same mode is better. But maybe bring back seasons and have rivals every other week with maybe max 25 games and champs at the end of rivals.
    And of course leader boards for all modes. I also want a list of my played games where i can see the opponent team, see his leaderboard, and so on. I want to know who i have played. It´s not important to know in before but after i like to know.

For statistics, i think a lot is missing, what we have now is absolutely minimum.
    • Online/Offline stats for Player & Team
    • Reset stats
    • Hits
    • Faceoff stats
    • Time on ice
    • stats / per game columns
    • Turnovers
    • Takeaways
    • PP stats
    • PK stats
    • Stats for players not in lineup (In player details)
    • A lot more that i cannot think of now
  • I think the player base is somewhat thin and the more people playing the same mode is better. But maybe bring back seasons and have rivals every other week with maybe max 25 games and champs at the end of rivals.
    And of course leader boards for all modes. I also want a list of my played games where i can see the opponent team, see his leaderboard, and so on. I want to know who i have played. It´s not important to know in before but after i like to know.

For statistics, i think a lot is missing, what we have now is absolutely minimum.
    • Reset stats
    • Hits
    • Faceoff stats
    • Time on ice
    • Turnovers
    • Takeaways
    • PP stats
    • PK stats

100%

Everything you said :)

• Reset stats
    • Hits
    • Faceoff stats
    • Time on ice
    • Turnovers
    • Takeaways
    • PP stats
    • PK stats

No. Rivals is perfectly fine the way it is.
    Just bring back online seasons and stats. Done.
    I happen to play them all and having rivals messed with wouldn't make sense at all.