EA Forums - Banner

HUT Leaderboard

Replies

• Some sort of leaderboard is necessary

Wake up EA
  • SakicRod wrote: »
    Some sort of leaderboard is necessary

Wake up EA

Listen guys, I think its awesome that there's a bunch of us that want the leaderboards back. We need to stay active in here if we want a change. Great job so far
  • Bring leaderboard back

• Also bring back season's
  • Bring leaderboards back again
  • I'm not sure if it's too late, but we'll let the team know you all want the leaderboard back.
    Any news?
  • EA_Blueberry
    3882 posts EA Community Manager
    Funkstyle wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's too late, but we'll let the team know you all want the leaderboard back.
    Any news?

No, sorry. We were recently asked what were top requests lately and this is one thread we've passed along to the team. Continue to let us know in this thread what you'd want to see out of a leaderboard if implemented, such as features, stats, etc.
  • Funkstyle wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's too late, but we'll let the team know you all want the leaderboard back.
    Any news?

No, sorry. We were recently asked what were top requests lately and this is one thread we've passed along to the team. Continue to let us know in this thread what you'd want to see out of a leaderboard if implemented, such as features, stats, etc.
    Well, for starters same that we had in nhl20?

But of course more stats you can offer, better it gets.
  • We need RECENT GAMES PLAYED

and can we get a leaderboard like Vs.

Lets go EA
  • Stephlefan6AX
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    at least like nhl 20. remember you can see the last opponents stats. yes more stats is like more fun. is it possible to seperate players stats of Squad battles and online play? Also tracking the stats with players name instead of player cards so when upgrading bronze Lafleur to silver and gold we keep the stats instead of been deleted ?
  • HurricaneFza
    382 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I think leaderboards are useless. The amount of flaws in this game would make the leaderboards a sham. I cant play 3 games in a row without something goin wrong. It's either crazy lag, unresponsive players, my team is crazy slllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww or it says synching forever. I dont know if the last one would count against records or not.

There is absolutely no consistency in this game, for me anyway, to give any credibility to leaderboards. I experience garbage gameplay all the time so I assume my opponent does as well. I think a lot of people get losses they dont necessarily deserve so in my opinion wins mean absolutely nothing.
    Post edited by HurricaneFza on
  • I think leaderboards are useless. The amount of flaws in this game would make the leaderboards a sham. I cant play 3 games in a row without something goin wrong. It's either crazy lag, unresponsive players, my team is crazy slllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww or it says synching forever. I dont know if the last one would count against records or not.

There is absolutely no consistency in this game, for me anyway, to give any credibility to leaderboards. I experience garbage gameplay all the time so I assume my opponent does as well. I think a lot of people get losses they dont necessarily deserve so in my opinion wins mean absolutely nothing.

So you don't want leaderboards because you'd rather not see how much you lose? Win, lose, or draw, stats should be tracked. Whether or not you choose to look at them is on you. We're trying to do something productive here.
  • I would like to see the leader boards back and seasons
  • Rivals would be much better with leaderboards, different rewards etc. or add CS back during the week.
  • We need LEADERBOARDS
  • Bring back season's
  • Rivals without leader boards or stats is just a mindless grind each week, without doubt leaderboards adds to the game
  • They probably removed them because they could be viewed as another means by which to 'dodge' opponents, which is apparently of primary concern to certain people.

Good luck getting leaderboards reinstated.