EA Forums - Banner

EASHL Issues

1. Chel Challenges.. Please remove this page if I can't get to clubs from it as its one more barrier to get to the mode I want. And lets be honest why the hell isn't there Club Challenges this year?

2. Before Game stats: I am sorry but showing that I have 121 Goals scored when it actually means 121 Total Points, not sure how the hell that was missed as it worked last season.

3. May not be EASHL related only but hot damn man why are my D-man (no matter the strategy) so eager to be in front of the net. The amount of times where the winger is deep the dman can be found in front of the net for an easy out for the defensive team.

4. For god sakes if I don't have behind the net as the strategy why do my AI teammates INSIST on shooting behind the net for a give away. (Now I admit this could be ignorance on my part on how that works but I don't think crash and overload should ever have a dman dump the puck unless there is no other option)

Probably be more in the future but these are the glaring things I have seen so far other then that REALLY enjoying this years version. Can't wait to see what you guys bring in for Next Gen Next year..

Replies

• JoyToTheWorld14
    51 posts Member
    edited October 23
    RampantAI wrote: »
    1. Chel Challenges.. Please remove this page if I can't get to clubs from it as its one more barrier to get to the mode I want. And lets be honest why the hell isn't there Club Challenges this year?

I noticed that also. In fact, they added an extra column of weekly drop-in CHEL challenges as a replacement for club challenges.

But I can't complain, as my CHEL challenges broke for me on week 20 last year (Year of the Rat), where I couldn't advance beyond that. It was a known issue for many users, and they never fixed it in a patch. Well, the NHL 21 patch fixed it. :P
  • Just need to add one more thing that needs to be fixed..

Every once in a while there will be a graphical glitch that I can only describe as looks like a human head on the ice. As the first few times I saw it I thought it was a helm but the color is always the same. And it does vanish eventually.
  • EA_Aljo
    1905 posts EA Community Manager
    Just need to add one more thing that needs to be fixed..

Every once in a while there will be a graphical glitch that I can only describe as looks like a human head on the ice. As the first few times I saw it I thought it was a helm but the color is always the same. And it does vanish eventually.

If you see this again, can you try to get some video of it? I'll get it over to the dev team. Thanks!
  • RampantAI wrote: »

This! I thought that they said they would streamline the menu system so we can get to our lobbies faster but this is actually making it take longer than the previous year!

I feel like all they needed to do was add an option to go to our club page directly from the main menu and that would solve all the problems.
  • RampantAI wrote: »
    Just need to add one more thing that needs to be fixed..

It's a chicken
  • @EA_Aljo Here is that human head glitch..

Watch for it in the top left of the screen.
  • EA_Aljo
    1905 posts EA Community Manager
    @EA_Aljo Here is that human head glitch..

Watch for it in the top left of the screen.

Thanks for the video. The dev team is aware of this so hopefully, it'll be addressed soon. Even though, it's kinda fitting for the holiday at the moment :)
  • LMAO you are right its HALLOWEEN FUN!!
  • ROTF. Who wouldn't throw a human head on the ice.