I was amazed at the GamePlay at the beginning, but since the last update
- my players run like snails
- run away from the puck again
- It foolishly activated players who are far away from the puck

It's the same as in NHL 20

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2884 posts EA Community Manager
    You can find the patch notes here. What you're claiming was not changed with the update.

• EA_Aljo wrote: »
    You can find the patch notes here. What you're claiming was not changed with the update.

Please pass this on found this on reddit ,this happens very often

They have a history of changing things but not including the change in the patch notes.
  • Hi
    I already had the problem in NHL 20.
    I've posted it on this and other NHL forums.
    It was played down by every admin.

It seems to me anyway that every move is made by GamePlay, no matter what happens, for example
    - Puck goes through the bat
    - Bat goes through the legs of the opponent

The only strange thing is that, as with me for example, the CPU opponent has a game advantage.

You can write a lot on paper, but that it is so is on a different piece of paper

PS: I just don't think the new mode is bad
    the game play is miserable
  • Great Video, and its interesting how many shots get blocked from the point, or slapshots manage to hit the shaft of a passing by forward but then this happens????
  • Great Video, and its interesting how many shots get blocked from the point, or slapshots manage to hit the shaft of a passing by forward but then this happens????

The amount of times the goalie also makes a save using the **** or shaft of their stick is also ridiculous.