EA Forums - Banner

NHL games and HUT.

Hockeytown1926
76 posts Member
edited October 2020
Am I the only one that thinks NHL games got worse once HUT was introduced? EA always had solid last gen games and then HUT became a thing. And the games got worse.

Replies

• Am I the only one that thinks NHL games got worse once HUT was introduced? EA always had solid last gen games and then HUT became a thing. And the games got worse.

No sir you're not the only one
  • Hockeytown1926
    76 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I'd personally ban HUT, FUT and MUT and whatever 2K do and ban all loot boxes and gambling features from games. I once had my Nephew rinse my mums bank account for FIFA points.
  • HUT is again a disappointment. It seems to get worse every year. I have all 85 players 6 synergies going. And again i lose in the 3 rd period with 4 goals against in the last 2 mins. 3 games up by 4 to lose 5 to 4. Or go to Ot. Defense banging into each other . Leaving gaping holes. Agsin a joke. Thanks EA.
  • Jani
    14 posts Member
    17 hut was ok, wasnt really bad at 21, allways could be worse. Hut idea is pay-to-play. Probably hut packages makes more money than the actual game, thats might be the reason why every year be a pro feels like deja vu. Did not found anything different on 18 or 21, some ideas what was taken off like on 18 but those been there like 16 or 17 took back at 21 with little adjustment like little video clip.

Every game wich have in-game purchase is made only purpose to make more or better profit.

The best nhl product might be that one made for sega mega drive, after that its just been better pixels, rooster uptadets. My first game was two rectangles and one square (as a ball), If we dont count the time as caveman what was first person real life hack n slash.
  • HUT is again a disappointment. It seems to get worse every year. I have all 85 players 6 synergies going. And again i lose in the 3 rd period with 4 goals against in the last 2 mins. 3 games up by 4 to lose 5 to 4. Or go to Ot. Defense banging into each other . Leaving gaping holes. Agsin a joke. Thanks EA.

Do you switch to defense, or just let the ai do their thing?