EA Forums - Banner

Hockey Bag Discussion

As much as I enjoy the vast amount of customization in EASHL, hockey bags are in my opinion the worst way to dish stuff out. Completely random with basically no guarantee of anything. I wish the whole system would be redone. Instead of hockey bags every level we should get a certain amount of unlock tokens. If I want a specific jersey or jacket from my favourite team I should be able to choose it.

Not only that why have we not been able to put current players on jerseys too? Why can't I have a Mcdavid or Ovi jersey? Or even Ryan Reeves jersey. Let us unlock and choose what we want to wear.

Plus I was expecting maybe just a few updates to the icon player jerseys but nope. Bob Probert is the Wings jersey, not Yzerman or Lidstrom or Howe.

I dont create video games but to me this seems like an easy fix/addition.

Replies

  • Agree on all of that. In addition how about the ability to buy/sell (for tokens) or trade items with other players.
  • The last few years of completion tokems have scarred me...

    Tournament wins and challenges of similar status should guarantee gold rewards; it's so lame to see a championship bag offer basic stuff and basic leveling bags offering things like the super man emote..

    Obviously random rewards make it so users play more/longer but cmon, I think it is time you throw us a bone
  • You mean goal horn bags? Its awful.
  • I wish there was an option to pen all bags at the same time rather than one at a time
  • Gifto73 wrote: »
    I wish there was an option to pen all bags at the same time rather than one at a time

    3 years in a row, still no "open all bags" option, wow
  • 88BigTim88 wrote: »
    Gifto73 wrote: »
    I wish there was an option to pen all bags at the same time rather than one at a time

    3 years in a row, still no "open all bags" option, wow

    I haven't opened a bag in 2.9 years out of principle

    The fact that you have to manually open every single bag individually is one of the DUMBEST ideas in video game history.

    If for no other reason than that, bags are a complete failure waste of time by the devs.
  • Can we please create just a 1 button execution. Instead of clicking into all the bags separately and unzipping them? The nostalgia of that ended a couple years ago. But to those who still enjoy it, have at er!!
    Otherwise, something like “x” should open ALL bags.
    Thanks!
  • Milestone and other special bags should guarantee you get an item from your favorite team
  • Get rid of the goal horns saying from bags. Common we don’t play to unlock these things. I don’t mind the random items but at least make it worth while. No more horns and sayings.
  • IceLion68
    1221 posts Member
    puppychili wrote: »
    Milestone and other special bags should guarantee you get an item from your favorite team

    This is actually a really great suggestion. @EA_Aljo please take this one back to the team.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • EA_Aljo
    2699 posts EA Community Manager
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    puppychili wrote: »
    Milestone and other special bags should guarantee you get an item from your favorite team

    This is actually a really great suggestion. @EA_Aljo please take this one back to the team.

    I agree it's a good suggestion. I'll pass this on. Thanks, @puppychili.
  • IceLion68
    1221 posts Member
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    puppychili wrote: »
    Milestone and other special bags should guarantee you get an item from your favorite team

    This is actually a really great suggestion. @EA_Aljo please take this one back to the team.

    I agree it's a good suggestion. I'll pass this on. Thanks, @puppychili.

    Thanks dude!
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Thank you guys!
  • JJKAYLER36
    28 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Its thrash, Get rid of the bags and reward us with the stuff. skip the beating around the bush opening all the bags B>S!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!