EA Forums - Banner

HUT online coop

You know what im gonna say.. Bring it back! We played thousands of games on NHL20. Why remove, when you can improve on it? Online seasons, make Rivals coop games possible, make HUT rush coop and ofc squad battles. Make NHL what i told everyone it was the best on; a game to play togheter. Now you removed what once was so good about it.

Replies

• Hut champs is a disaster ,with the ragging ,and booting it's not enjoyable at all , bring back seasons
  • I want an answer as to why HUT online season was removed. EA, can you give me an clear answer?
  • Hut champs is a disaster ,with the ragging ,and booting it's not enjoyable at all , bring back seasons
    Everyone there is hungry for free packs so they’ll cheat or rag or whatever if they have to

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    Hut champs is a disaster ,with the ragging ,and booting it's not enjoyable at all , bring back seasons
    Everyone there is hungry for free packs so they’ll cheat or rag or whatever if they have to

It's terrible it's all the ....bang ...let's go ...Chell Bruh's ... believe it or not the weekend was the best time to play seasons it was mostly guys that didn't play champs because of the reasons you mentioned ,and they were good players that didn't abuse the poor mechanics of the game ....but since the top players and twitch streamer''s whined that they couldn't find games is probably why they eliminated seasons that and they thought seasons was a useless mode so tell me who does EA cater to the most
  • I agree to the points you guys make, but I want a clear answer from someone at EA as to why they removed the online coop and couch coop from HUT. If they cant brung an answer to the table, then put it back in!