EA Forums - Banner

EA Sports Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment It's in the game!

Replies

  • smokin666 wrote: »
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Thank you I’ll try to give it a shot.
    You can also upload them to Live. All clips/screenshots you upload there are available in following sites for example:
    https://gamerdvr.com/
    https://xboxclips.co/
    Just enter your gamertag and you find your stuff. You can watch, copy a link and paste it here.

    Here's one of mine for example:
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/j0rtsu67/video/116633049
    Thanks again for great instructions.

    How do you record? I had a game yesterday that was as bad as it gets, undeniable evidence.
    You can either set up your DVR to start recording from the beginning of the game or you can chose to record a clip of what happened from last 30 seconds to up to 5 minutes. I just recorded last 5 minutes of the game. You will find DVR setup in your settings.

    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Thank you I’ll try to give it a shot.
    You can also upload them to Live. All clips/screenshots you upload there are available in following sites for example:
    https://gamerdvr.com/
    https://xboxclips.co/
    Just enter your gamertag and you find your stuff. You can watch, copy a link and paste it here.

    Here's one of mine for example:
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/j0rtsu67/video/116633049
    Thanks again for great instructions.

    How do you record? I had a game yesterday that was as bad as it gets, undeniable evidence.
    You can search on YouTube "how to record gameplay on xbox one" or same with Ps4. Lots of videos there.
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.
    That is true. Maybe in smokin666's video the opponent was suffering from poor controller response & fatman lag, who knows.
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes
  • EA_Aljo
    2182 posts EA Community Manager
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.
  • j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.
    That is true. Maybe in smokin666's video the opponent was suffering from poor controller response & fatman lag, who knows.

    Just and FYI I couldn’t care less what the programming of this game or DDA or lag.
    Not trying prove anything or accuse EA anything.
    So since we got that out of the way the only thing that amazed me was my team 79 overall and his 85 and I was skating loops around him.
    It’s like an old car with 4 cylinder trying to outrace a Ferrari and successfully does it.
    This is what does not make sense.
    I have games where team like this out does everything I do with my 91 overall team.
    That is all.

    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • This game is so inconsistent. Played two rivals games and in the first, my opponent was just flying out there with magnet sticks. The next game it was my team that was flying and my ai was perfect and quick as the wind to close gaps and win pucks for me. It just feels like you´re chosen to win or lose.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.

    Ok then thats worse, no? If it doesnt exist but something in game makes so many people think kt does, doesnt that say bad programming over anything? Think about it, tje game is so messed up that a high percent of your players think something is wrong that you claim doesnt exist. If thats true, the you guys need to sort it out fast cus if not done on purpose, thats one heck of a bug.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.

    Do you have firsthand knowledge of this? I mean do you know the coding and have looked yourself, or are you simply taking their word for it?
  • EA_Aljo
    2182 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.

    Do you have firsthand knowledge of this? I mean do you know the coding and have looked yourself, or are you simply taking their word for it?

    This information comes directly from talking to the dev team.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.

    Do you have firsthand knowledge of this? I mean do you know the coding and have looked yourself, or are you simply taking their word for it?

    This information comes directly from talking to the dev team.

    i understand that but i highly doubt you get the full lowdown. Again i ask, do you go over coding yourself or just believe what they tell you? Cus i got a sack of monopoly money thats worth 1000000 bucks if you take it to the bank

    See? Just cus i said it doesnt make it true. You REALLY think if it existed, you would be allowed to tell us it does? I know very well what an NDA is and i guarantee you that you're just not privy to certain info. No offense. If its not in, then can we get a dev to explain whats wrong with the game that these things happen? Cus its happening whether its intentional or not.
  • EA_Aljo
    2182 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.

    Do you have firsthand knowledge of this? I mean do you know the coding and have looked yourself, or are you simply taking their word for it?

    This information comes directly from talking to the dev team.

    i understand that but i highly doubt you get the full lowdown. Again i ask, do you go over coding yourself or just believe what they tell you? Cus i got a sack of monopoly money thats worth 1000000 bucks if you take it to the bank

    See? Just cus i said it doesnt make it true. You REALLY think if it existed, you would be allowed to tell us it does? I know very well what an NDA is and i guarantee you that you're just not privy to certain info. No offense. If its not in, then can we get a dev to explain whats wrong with the game that these things happen? Cus its happening whether its intentional or not.

    I'm not a developer. I just listen to the numerous devs involved in the creation of this game for several years now. We have had numerous discussions about. There's really nothing else we can do to change your minds though. It's also a ridiculous "feature" to have as it completely negates the competitive nature of the game. If you want to believe your wins are given to you because the computer thinks you're going to spend more money, or whatever any of the numerous assumed reasons are, that's your choice. If people that believed this put more effort into learning from their mistakes, they'd probably start seeing how they are more in control of the outcome than blaming the game and chances are excellent they'd improve their record.

    I know if it existed, we wouldn't be able to say it doesn't because that would get us in some very serious trouble as we can't lie here. Even if someone that wrote the code said it doesn't exist, they wouldn't be believed. We've had everyone from moderators to developers saying this for many years now, yet people refuse to believe it. If people want to come up with theories that support their narrative, that's their choice. We can tell you until we're blue in the face there is no DDA in NHL, but that's not going to be believed.

  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    It's also a ridiculous "feature" to have as it completely negates the competitive nature of the game. If you want to believe your wins are given to you because the computer thinks you're going to spend more money, or whatever any of the numerous assumed reasons are, that's your choice.

    Can you stop making this comment every now and then. It is described in the DDA patent why it´s not a ridiculous feature in the eyes of EA. It´s EA that has come up with it, not us.

    your customers are raging everywhere now, don´t you notice at all? Do the right thing, patch the product to fix the cause of all complaints regarding the feeling of handicapping.
  • Like how dumb do you think we are???
    We notice how our players skate shoot check 1 game to the next. It’s not a subtle difference. It’s drastic. Sometimes it changes in game. Everything is different from game to game. Can’t move , then I skate like a ballerina. Shoot 60 mph slappers, then 110 mph rockets. Take 10 tripping penalties, poke check with ease taking no penalties. Goalie doesn’t move, let’s in everything. Goalie in god mode. Every aspect of the game is different game to game.

    We’re not stupid.
  • I have been one of those who not believed in DDA. And wheter or not it is called DDA I don't know, but suddenly it happened yesterday. Played a team in Rivals with nothing higher than 83 OVR and I was consistently being outskated despite much better players. His players just left my team behind shift after shift. I do not have an issue loosing to someone who is better than me, or outskates me with better cards. But this... What is the meaning in grinding or buying packs for better cards if low rated cards can perform on the same level as the higher ones?
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    smokin666 wrote: »
    Here it goes. I think I did it correctly.
    My point is: my 77 team should have been burned by OP team but it was the opposite.
    At the end I also included both of our rosters.


    https://xboxclips.co/ninimuginz/3042a870-2348-4f61-ad49-03018dd6dabc

    Im all for proving things with video but is this really what you call DDA? The guy you were playing constantly skated into your team, how could you not take the puck away? As for faster than him, not much comment on that. If you're hustling and he isn't, he is tired and you're not that can be exactly what you are saying.

    The guy you played was awful, no offense to him at all. You kept your passes to open passing lanes and he did nothing to stop it. If youre going to post videos, you have to at least post one that shows a solid player getting worked by the game

    This is why it is pointless to provide videos because slow controller responsiveness does not show and that is probably why EA has chosen just that technique so it will be virtually impossible to prove it with videos.

    Yep - pointless
    EA simply will not admit to any code/tendency resulting in DDA and therefore there is no need to post any videos

    It’s not our job to submit issues - EA has a QA team for that

    But when your customer base continuously posts about the same issues over and over and over, it should be enough for a reputable software company to at least look into (and possibly address) the issue with changes

    It has been looked into and found to not exist.

    So the code is perfect.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!