EA Forums - Banner

Report NHL 21 HUT Game Play

I think the GamePlay has got worse again since the update.
In one of the daily challenges you had to play against a team of the League National Hockey, level professional.
My team had "significantly" better players: 20 points more in attack, 18 points in defense and 20 points more in goal.
I also had Syngerie activated "spark"

But in the game itself, the opponents were once again faster and more agile
My players stood in each other's way again.
Passports were not accepted.
Players were activated again pointlessly who had nothing to do with the course of the game.
My keeper (85) is standing in the goal like a glove, hardly moving. The opposing keeper moves quickly and agile.

It's funny that after the update, the same problem occurs as in NHL 19, 20.
I guess you lure the players again and then change the game play
And it's not my connection and the "troubleshooting steps" are for the trash can

Replies

• dustmann wrote: »
    I think the GamePlay has got worse again since the update.
    In one of the daily challenges you had to play against a team of the League National Hockey, level professional.
    My team had "significantly" better players: 20 points more in attack, 18 points in defense and 20 points more in goal.
    I also had Syngerie activated "spark"

But in the game itself, the opponents were once again faster and more agile
    My players stood in each other's way again.
    Passports were not accepted.
    Players were activated again pointlessly who had nothing to do with the course of the game.
    My keeper (85) is standing in the goal like a glove, hardly moving. The opposing keeper moves quickly and agile.

It's funny that after the update, the same problem occurs as in NHL 19, 20.
    I guess you lure the players again and then change the game play
    And it's not my connection and the "troubleshooting steps" are for the trash can

when was the last update? i didn't see the game was updated this week but yes i agree friday and saturday games were much more harder and it was not fun at all

• An update went live for PS4 on 10/20 at 10AM PT. This update went out for Xbox users on 10/21 at 10AM PT.

I Play only HUT Offline Modus
  • I think it can't be, if a player has a speed of 85 that this is slower than a player with a speed of 75.
    No matter what level I would play