EA Forums - Banner

Bring back NHL goal songs

I wonder why EA can't keep the rights to each of the goal songs when they in fact had it previously. In NHL 15-17 I'm pretty sure we had at least half the leagues goal songs yet now it's only the Rangers as far as I know. Even in nhl 15 they had hell yeah and the censored hell to hey, I'd take that over nothing. That was also now 6 years ago

Back in NHL17 I was hoping they would eventually bring in songs like brass bonanza or something. Guess not.

Can we please get the rights back to goal songs in the nhl. One it's for realism but also for creating teams offline or in EASHL.

Replies

• If not, just give us custom music back. I had an amazing play list of goal horns and goal songs on NHL 14. And awesome break in play music etc etc. Wish I could do that again.......as hard as it was too do!
  • If not, just give us custom music back. I had an amazing play list of goal horns and goal songs on NHL 14. And awesome break in play music etc etc. Wish I could do that again.......as hard as it was too do!

Love your name bud, and a true wings fan knows the significance of 1926 as well. Kudos dude.

I still have every audio file saved on my PC from NHL 14. I'm sure they need a bit of updating though. Just waiting for the day EA finally decides to add this feature back into the game. I still don't understand the logic behind why it's not in, but this has probably been one of the most requested features in the last 6 years.
  • Custom music is the answer for all these arena music and realistic goal/PP/PK songs. Dev's know that this is very wanted feature on past years, would really make playing more authentic and fun experience.