EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 Giveaway ~ (ends November 14th)

TTZ_Dipsy
456 posts Member
edited November 2020
Hey all, recently took part in a playtest and one of the rewards was a digital code for NHL 21 (NA region); I figured I'd host a small contest for anyone who wants it (can be a birthday gift, a stocking stuffer, heck you can even delete the code it's up to you)

As some of you may know, I am a major fan of hipchecks; i love flapjacking people so much it wouldn't bother me if it cost my team the game (super fortunate all my teammates feel the same).

Rules are simple - All you need to do is submit a clip here of you completely destroying someone with a hip check (preferably against a human opponent in an organic play and extra points for someone much larger than you), and the post with the most likes by November 14th at midnight PST wins.

*** Clips from any title in the series are eligible (so long as it's your character committing the murders)

* I believe the code is for a Deluxe Edition but I could be wrong (other games in the list were so I'm just assuming.

These types of codes are region locked and will only work with a North American account (Europeans are free to enter if they wish to trade/gift the code elsewhere)

Some examples of what I'm looking for

vxhydlfz8f87.jpeg
9m9yf47xi6ol.jpeg

Post edited by TTZ_Dipsy on

Replies

• So very nice of you and a fun contest, to bad for me, hip checks almost never happen for me...

Guess we will have to see alot of buttons flying out in the air today then...
  • They're easiest to get on people who like to hug the boards but Threes is another good option because of how fast-paced the mode is
  • 4 days to go
  • TTZ_Dipsy wrote: »
    Hey all, recently took part in a playtest and one of the rewards was a digital code for NHL 21 (NA region); I figured I'd host a small contest for anyone who wants it (can be a birthday gift, a stocking stuffer, heck you can even delete the code it's up to you)

As some of you may know, I am a major fan of hipchecks; i love flapjacking people so much it wouldn't bother me if it cost my team the game (super fortunate all my teammates feel the same).

Rules are simple - All you need to do is submit a clip here of you completely destroying someone with a hip check (preferably against a human opponent in an organic play and extra points for someone much larger than you), and the post with the most likes by November 14th at midnight PST wins.

*** Clips from any title in the series are eligible (so long as it's your character committing the murders)

* I believe the code is for a Deluxe Edition but I could be wrong (other games in the list were so I'm just assuming.

These types of codes are region locked and will only work with a North American account (Europeans are free to enter if they wish to trade/gift the code elsewhere)

Some examples of what I'm looking for

vxhydlfz8f87.jpeg
    9m9yf47xi6ol.jpeg

Can I do it in the practice mode? Like the team practice defend the rush? Or Be a pro?
  • Hey @Nylander88TOR , I'd prefer it to be part of a more organic play in a regular match; Be a Pro should be alright
  • Nylander88TOR
    84 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    TTZ_Dipsy wrote: »
    Hey @Nylander88TOR , I'd prefer it to be part of a more organic play in a regular match; Be a Pro should be alright

Alright and where would I post the video/Picture? Here? I'll try it tonight. My Be a Pro Player is a defensemen who barely Hits! so this should be fun!
  • Yup, just throwing the youtube link here or uploading a screenshot via the text box should work it all out; looking forward to seeing it

• I dont know if I should be abit ashamed over that one, I have seen so many better.. Buuuut might at least count as a hip check..?

And if it do.. In that case, I would like to add this contribution to Nylander88TOR instead of me.. I dont think he got 21 yet.. (he mention something about getting it at Christmas, if I remember right)...
  • If it was real life, his legs would be complete jelly so it still gets a thumbs up from me :p
    That's very nice of you Sega
  • TTZ_Dipsy wrote: »
    If it was real life, his legs would be complete jelly so it still gets a thumbs up from me :p
    That's very nice of you Sega

Thank you for keep n it real! 😊👌

You are the one thats nice here..!

• This one is for you, dipsy. 😁
  • A+ defending lol, well done.

With Sega's thoughtful contribution we have a winner winner chicken dinner, congrats @Nylander88TOR ; I'll message you in a bit :)
  • Thank you mate! *proud*

Have a great night.