EA Forums - Banner

Bad interference calls

Am I the only one noticing this a lot lately? You’re next to your opponent usually by the boards , I do a stick lift with the puck at our feet and get an interference call. - I wish I clipped it but it happened 3 times in 2 games so I think it’s common. When you watch the replay what it happens in a blink of an eye and just looks like a stick lift which makes it more frustrating. Hope to get this patched soon. Anyone else noticing it?

Replies

• I get interference from stick lifts regularly enough I'm reluctant to use it.
  • Am I the only one noticing this a lot lately? You’re next to your opponent usually by the boards , I do a stick lift with the puck at our feet and get an interference call. - I wish I clipped it but it happened 3 times in 2 games so I think it’s common. When you watch the replay what it happens in a blink of an eye and just looks like a stick lift which makes it more frustrating. Hope to get this patched soon. Anyone else noticing it?

I started another post on interference calls and have posted videos a long with others about interference calls hopefully it will get fixed, if you have any clips please post them
  • Easily one of the most annoying aspects of the game
    I rarely see the CPU take penalties but interference calls are so freaking subjective it’s ridiculous.

I also love how the CPU D regularly pin my forwards (or call it a net battle?) at the bottom of the face off circles when they DON’T HAVE THE PUCK! You know the play... like when you’re circling in the corner waiting to pass them the puck for a 1T only to see it pass right by then due to the obvious holding

A little bumping is fine but EA clearly doesn’t understand that this is an interference/holding call in the real NHL when a player does NOT posses the puck

Gotta love the NHL devs who clearly don’t understand real NHL rules and how to implement them correctly into their game

I simply can’t play D because I’m afraid of touching any CPU player for fear of getting a penalty
    Nice job EA