EA Forums - Banner

Is IP Booting, Pause glitch going to be fixed in one of the patches?

DethcoreRtchyTTV
107 posts Member
edited November 2020
Yesterday since playing my first few games of Hut Rivals on Xbox One, I was going on a 5-2-1 record until I lost 3 games due to events like IP booting, or the returning pause glitch. An opponent which I can not name and shame here decided to not only ruin my NHL online gaming experience, though also got into my account and has been on it since yesterday. I have contacted Xbox live already! The IP booting issue needs to be resolved asap, as it will make or break this years game. I can barely find motivation to fire this game up anymore.
Post edited by DethcoreRtchyTTV on

Replies

• Yesterday since playing my first few games of Hut Rivals on Xbox One, I was going on a 5-2-1 record until I lost 3 games due to events like IP booting, or the returning pause glitch. An opponent which I can not name and shame here decided to not only ruin my NHL online gaming experience, though also got into my account and has been on it since yesterday. I have contacted PSN already! The IP booting issue needs to be resolved asap, as it will make or break this years game. I can barely find motivation to fire this game up anymore.

Happens on xbox as well