EA Forums - Banner

rivals/hot champion question

after i reach 2000pts does i have to do 2000 points after each competition or its one time for all the year?

Replies

• j0rtsu67
    617 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    2000 points for each Champions season you decide to participate.
    Find out how to qualify for the HUT Champions and compete for in-game rewards in Hockey Ultimate Team™ (HUT) Champions in NHL® 21 on PlayStation® and Xbox.
    WHAT'S HUT CHAMPIONS?
    HUT Champions is a Weekend Season for NHL® 21 where qualifying players compete against one another for the chance to win in-game rewards.

A new season runs every week, from Friday to the following Sunday. Rewards go out the following Wednesday.

QUALIFYING
    To qualify for HUT Champions, you need to spend 2,000 HUT Champions Points and redeem it on the HUT Champions Collectible.

You can earn HUT Champions Points in:

previous HUT Champions Seasons.
    HUT Rivals
    What happens when you redeem your points?
    When you redeem your HUT Champions points, you’ll get an untradeable Qualification Collectible. This collectible lets you join the competition and earn Weekend Season rewards.

You can redeem your points for a HUT Champions Collectible at any point. If you miss the cutoff for the current HUT Champions (Sunday at noon) you’ll redeem your points for the next weekend's HUT Champions Collectible.

Where will you find your collectible?
    You can find your HUT Champions Collectible in your Inbox.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/nhl/nhl-hut-champions/
  • thx so if i redeem my points now and claim my qualification collectible but don't have time a lot this weekend, i should wait for the next weekend?
  • EA_Aljo
    2847 posts EA Community Manager
    thx so if i redeem my points now and claim my qualification collectible but don't have time a lot this weekend, i should wait for the next weekend?

Yes. The collectible you receive is only good for that week's HUT Champions season.