EA Forums - Banner

please santa clause...

Stephlefan6AX
285 posts Member
edited December 2020
do not allow nerf on cross crease and one timer. just the bug or glitch where puck travel into a stick

Replies

• And turn off the bubble!

• And turn off the bubble!

yes kind of not fair that bubble
  • I dont think they even can nerf cross creases, but to get the A.I correct and how the puck travel through objects sometime, will natural make it a harder play.

One timers will be one timers, but to spin a half lap in full speed and put the puck on the tape for a one timer, were 3 other player surrounds him, dosent feel right.

To not talk about, 'no look here- but I can still find you with a laser pass, if you just let me hook it 180°.

But I like your bealive in santa, steph, and your bealive in this game. I think this patch can be really good.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »

But I like your bealive in santa, steph, and your bealive in this game. I think this patch can be really good.

lol yes i do believe in santa and Ea. i think this game is great and i agree with your comments from a older topic that was bump recently
    I dont think they even can nerf cross creases, but to get the A.I correct and how the puck travel through objects sometime, will natural make it a harder play.

One timers will be one timers, but to spin a half lap in full speed and put the puck on the tape for a one timer, were 3 other player surrounds him, dosent feel right.

To not talk about, 'no look here- but I can still find you with a laser pass, if you just let me hook it 180°.

Correct Sega it's the positioning of the AI and of course pucks going through solid objects it's what is making the cross crease crease so op if they fix it it's going to be fun to hear all the little cross creasing Mary's complain about it
  • those cross crease glitch are things that i can tolerate more than those goals allowed or declined by referee that are bad calls or the icing calls like if goalir fake to take the puck,the icing should not be call . As an example of rules fail in the game; last night i was scored twice and one goal allowed when it has contact with my goaler and another a deflection with high stick was accepted. The NHL rules are just not real life in this game
    I dont think they even can nerf cross creases, but to get the A.I correct and how the puck travel through objects sometime, will natural make it a harder play.

Correct Sega it's the positioning of the AI and of course pucks going through solid objects it's what is making the cross crease crease so op if they fix it it's going to be fun to hear all the little cross creasing Mary's complain about it

Hehe Yup, EA will know when the 'wrong people' will complain, they might actually found the perfect balance.

The hardest part though, to distinguish which people are the good guys and which people are the bad guys... 🙄

But I would say, if "you" always try to skate up on ice with full power and LT'ing all "you" can and still don't manage to cross crease, and then come here and complain - that might be a bad guy!.. "Got cha!" 😁