Elbows4u wrote: »
Zamboni in between periods.
petteri54 wrote: »
- Beijing 2022 Olympic tournament!
- Realistic arenas to European teams!
- More arenas because always same "EA Sport Arena"...
- Make possible to play in empty arenas without spectators (because covid-19)
- IIHF license to national teams or similar jerseys which was in NHL 2003.
- Slovenia, Hungary, South Korea national teams
- Historic national teams! (USA 1980, CCCP 1988, Canada 1987, Finland 1995)
Woops009 wrote: »
Also every year in the trailer you claim " We listened to the feedback etc...." But actually listen. It will make the game into a hit if you take time and just read or listen to what the community has to say.
Woops009 wrote: »
1# BRInG practice modes to Be a pro. No one wants to get better in a menu, let us improve skills in practice.
2# when people say make the game more realistic, that doesn't mean make skating different. It means make the game FEEL and RUN like a real life NHL game.
3# Bring back winter classic mode and add it to be a pro, where on January 1st your team gets to play in the game. No matter what team you're on
4# Please I beg, listen to the people, cause whenever you don't it kinda makes the game less fun for the crowd.
5# ADD ALL OF THE CURRENT GEAR THAT PPL IN THE NHL USE TO THE GAME.
6# Try and make the game more fun for those guys who mainly play offline modes, cause the ppl who don't get to play online modes, to them the game is VERY VERY bland, you can't base a game entirely off of paying to win.
7# Look at other hit sports games and take notes, they are bringing what people want to those games, and making them enjoyable.
Don' get me wrong I'm a big fan of EA NHL games, but if I'm going to be honest, they need a lot of work for fans to be satisfied with spending 50+ dollars on a game that feels like it's lacking in some places.
henryclay1844 wrote: »
A dev team who actually likes the NHL and cares about making the game somewhat replicate the league, its media presentation, and how the game is played on the ice. No more gimmick online modes make the game reflect the NHL!
Add more licenses, National teams, Juniors, USHL, Swedish Juniors, Russia!
A massive improvement to presentation, player faces, no blank silhouettes if you don't have player photos, cut scenes for awards and the draft in Franchise, an actual good Stanley Cup celebration.
Massive improvement to create a team, custom logos, custom leagues like PES does, edit all fake players for Franchise, goalie mask creation
Integrate all leagues into franchise mode, let you play full season in Juniors or Europe in Be a pro,
Gameplay that has no animation clipping, no magic puck movement for the AI, an AI that understands basic positioning and defensive discipline, no tape to tape to tape to tape to tape passing for the AI.
AnthonyMTL42 wrote: »
Okay so I have a LOT of ideas :
-First roster sharing is the most important thing, it needs to be in cuz it will open so many potential that I will list below
-A more complete create a team customization like mlb the show or nba 2k. Where you can import logos, customize literally everything about the teams uniform, create custom goalie mask that you can apply to any goalie, ect and be able to share them
-being allowed to create additional jerseys for active teams, I know LOTS of jerseys are missing from the NHL would be great to be able to make them and assigned it to a team already in the game
-more customizable player faces (literally every sports games are way more in depth with face creation) and being able to modify current players faces.
-a IIHF licences would be great cuz it would allowed them to add the world junior championship, the world cup, ect and we would have the real countries jerseys and rosters. You could add these tournaments in be a pro and franchise, it would be great.
-A KHL, NCAA, USHL, EIHL licences also would be nice, but I have an alternative if this doesn't work. Why not just add a create a league option where you can basically add all the rules and teams you want and being able to add your custom league into franchise or season mode. NBA 2k has this feature. People could recreate the entire KHL if they want to with the real teams names, logos, jerseys and players and than share it.
-why the heck did they remove the Allstar games weekend and winter classic. Re-add these and for the allstar add a mini skills competion that would be nice and winter classic add them randomly into franchise mode.
-I think I may be the first to suggest this idea but I would like if they add a sorta preset overall option like they have in EASHL but in the player creation menu. Like you could just tell the game I want this player to be 68 overall for example, and based on his player type the game will automatically assigned him all the attributes to make him 68 overall at the end and his attribute will reflect the player type he is. This would save so much time for people creating lots and lots of custom players. And you could of course adjust the attributes after if you want to
-ability to edit every draft class for franchise mode and be a pro and share it
-ability to edit all about a current player from his name, to his birthday, ect and
-instead of putting blank faces for players with no picture just add their game face, like mlb the show does
-more players equipment from the old days
-just copy the morale system from mlb the show, it is perfect. And add a better line chemistry system where players can grow their chemistry by playing with the same player a lot, they could have a better chemistry for example they are coming from the same country, they have complementary playing style(like a playmaker with a sniper) just give the chemistry system more sense to exist instead of being decided randomly or only by the coach playing style.
-Add more player likeness into Franchie mode. Like how a player value money, playing for a winning team, playing close to home, how well does he like the coach, ect. And all these factor will decide of a player wants to resign.
-commissioner mode (or cheat mode) for franchise where you can basically change all you want from changing players ratings, players teams, ect
-more play by play names or add at least an option not to add a play by play name if the name you looking for isn't there
-play by play name for the players first name, not just the last name
-add NHL coaches licence or if it's impossible add us the ability to edit coaching staff for all teams. Like people could create the real ones and share it. Edit their attribute faces and all of that
-Add no-movement or trading clause into Franchise, improve the contract negation in free agency where it's like a mini game trying to offer more than other team.
-more crowd chants, especially during the playoffs or when you team is doing really good. Like go habs go or go leafs go chants. Booing when your team takes a penalty, just more crowd noise
-way better pre game presentation where you see your team leaving your locker room to go in the ice and add national antemn where you could skip if you want and have fans be pump of for the presentation.
-Why the heck did they removed the three stars presentation, add it back
-Way better stanley cup presentation where you can skate with the cup after and actually enjoy every moment of winning the cup
-Way better team celebration after a goal, I mean dear lord it is so bad and always the same thing.
-I didn't even talked about the gameplay yet where it needs so much work. Even a complete overhauled would be good I think, just follow the foot step of what NHL 2k10 has started. This game with continuing developpement would be so awesome by now. Because their bases are so solid and animation so better pulled off than EA.
I'm sure I have lots more ideas but for now thats what I was thinking from the top of my head. This game needs so much love
Juhani_91_91 wrote: »
I want see next things in NHL 22 game:
- CREATE TEAM (offline)
- More vintage logos - for example next logos:
- Possibility using AHL logos in create a team
- Possibility using NHL reverse retro jerseys in create a team
- More arena base architectures - for example all NHL arenas and arena architectures from EASHL - for
example "small community rink"...
- Possibility write team name to jersey like on NY Rangers. If this coming possible in next NHL game,
whether the possibility use cyrillic alphabets .
- CREATE PLAYER
- skater- and goalie equipment's which have remove to NHL 21.
- retro equipment for retro equipment's for skaters and goalie - for example :
- CREATE PLAYER & TEAM
- More cities - for example: From Russia (Vladivostok, Sochi and Yekarinburg) , Oslo (Norway) , Riga
(Latvia) , Seoul (S-Korea) , Shenzhen (China)
- Possibility write city name self if not found on game. This was possible last time PS3 NHL -games
- Possibility using letters like Ä,Å,Ö, Ø,Æ, Š and Á ...
- Possibility create own goalie mask design
- Opportunity to play a match on neutral venue - for example Tampa Bay Lightning vs Vegas Golden
Knights in MSG . This is possible in Madden and FIFA.
- Custom Music
- More alumni player from late 90's or early 2000's (Paul Kariya, Dominik Hasek, Scott Stevens , Rob
Niedermayer, Sami Kapanen, Arturs Irbe , Miikka Kiprusoff and Tomas Vokoun ) or could you create era
alumi teams like 80's Edmonton Oilers or 90's Anaheim
- Jaromir Jagr, Bobby Hul andl Pavel Datsyuk back to game
- Could you remove current players like Mikael Granlund, Juuse Saros and Nino Niederreiter from alumni
teams and replace them legends than Mikko Koivu , Tomas Vokoun and Marian Gaborik
Mr_VoM wrote: »
Franchise mode :
- The ability to create an alternate jersey, no matter what team you have in the attempt to gain more revenues for the team
- Modify the trade values with negative value. Like a bar with red far left. To get rid of a guy with low overall and high salary, you will have to include a first round pick with him. Something like that.
- Add the 10% over the salary cap autorized rule for the off season.
- Fix the contracts when the max salary for rookies goes from 975k to 1M. There is a glitch that all RFA or non drafted UFA is asking for 1.2M one way contract which is absurd.
- Fix the contracts players are asking. I understand a young RFA is asking for more cash for longer contracts but I don't for 30 years oldish players. The longer the deal less cash he should ask cause we all know they will decline eventually. Kinda how it works in real life.
- Add no trade clauses/partial no move clauses
- Compensation in trades. 2nd transfer to a 1st if they resign the player of they goes to the final.
- Add protections on traded picks
Create a player/Edit player :
- Add the ability to decide how a created player is behaving during simulation. (Pass/Shoot) As of right now every players are shooters first. 300 to 400 shots by seasons. No matter if they are defenseman, playmaker, ect.
- Add the same slider in edit player for current players. Some Two-Way forwards or Power Forwards are more passers than shooters.
- Unlock height and weight in edit player. Alot of players are wrong.
- Fix Philadelphia current home and away jerseys. Been wrong for years now
- Fix Tampa Bay Lightnings current home and away jerseys.
- Add one time slap pass/dump.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!